iPhone 5c Reviews

August 19, 2017

Iphone 5c

J'ai eu un iPhone 5c qui marchait très bien , ce sont des bons téléphones qui navigue très bien sauf que le miens c'était 8 giga donc très peu d'espace pour stocker les photos les applis ou autre ce qui est un peu dommage maintenant je suis passé À l'iPhone 7 Plus qui est beaucoup mieux avec 32 giga . C'est Ma fille de 12 ans qui la récupérer et qui l'utilise.

2.3/5

June 07, 2017

Not my favorite iPhone, really hard to find cases that fit properly. Upgrade if possible before choosing this model. I would not recommend this phone.

May 25, 2017

I have had mine for 3 years works like a champ survived being in the toilet twice from falling out of my back Jean pockets. It's a great phone take beauty pictures

2.0/5

May 18, 2017

So glad I no longer use this phone. I had a lime green iPhone 5c, the colour was awesome but the functionality was terrible. It's battery died so quick & I just had problem after problem with it. I now have an iPhone SE and like it much more.

2.2/5

April 11, 2017

I love Apple, and it is my go to for all of my electronic devices hands down, and when I found out they were coming out with a blue IPhone I couldn't be more excited, until I wasn't. From the moment I got my phone I knew I made a mistake from switching from my IPhone 4 to the IPhone 5c. The battery power sucked! I would plug it in over night, all night and would take it off in the morning and go to school and would find by lunch it was already dead. My iPhone 4 would stay charged for a day without me needing to plug it back in again. When I went to Apple about my concerns they did some diagnostic test and told me that I was running all these background apps on my phone and that is what was causing my battery to die, but this wasn't the case at all. This phone just sucks if you want something to last all day without it having to be constantly on the charger do not get this phone. I am happy with my IPhone 5s :)

January 09, 2017

I both love and hate this phone! It is my first Apple phone, I was very impressed when i first started using it. It was so simple to use, very convenient, pretty! The phone's storage is almost full from the preloaded apps and everything that came already on the phone, with no option to delete the preloaded apps or expand storage capacity. The most basic of phones have those options! I only have 1 game, 3 apps and some pics of my daughter...my only option is to purchase a new phone! That to me is a bummer! I'm sure Apple can provide a slot for a memory card. I am torn. If anyone is purchasing this phone i would suggest getting the largest amount of storage just to be safe... other than that, i do like the phone!

2.0/5

October 13, 2016

I had the iPhone 5c for about 2 years before it broke down. It was not bad at first they should just make all phones water proof and the battery life sucked and I always had to have my charger near by cause it would die in about 30mins.

1.7/5

September 07, 2016

When I had this phone, I absolutely hated it. The colors were enticing, but my phone screen popped out, my screen sensitivity lacked and my phone had lots of glitches. My friends that also had this phone had the same problem with their screen popping out as well.

September 07, 2016

This was my previous cell phone. I did like this phone as I stuck with an iPhone for my new cell phone. However, the biggest flaw I found was that the body of the phone is plastic and very easy to dent.

1.5/5

August 28, 2016

I phone is the worst Iphone on the planet. It has glitches, it wore out in less then in a year. This phone is not worth your time or money. Its not even good for your child. Its worth a zero and im surprise Apple brought out this junkie phone.