iPhone xr Reviews
#10 in Cell Phones

Good - 0

January 13, 2019

Love my phone

It was time for an upgrade and I’m glad I decided to go with the iPhone XR. I had the 5s before so this phone is way bigger which I love. So many different features. My favourite feature is the Animoji. You can make your own personalized emoji which is so cute my daughter loves it. Another feature which is cool, is the face entry. I would recommend this phon3 to anyone wanting to try something new.

January 11, 2019

I’d buy it!!!

Battery is incredible.
    So far the battery life on this phone has far exceeded my expectations. You can probably go a good day in a 1/2 (maybe longer) on one charge. The phone seems a bit heavy at first but you get used to it. Despite the screen being LCD, it still looks very good. I played the same video on the XR screen and the XS screen side by side and there was only a slight difference. I like OLED displays but would prefer LCD if it's going to give me a longer lasting battery. The phone is very zippy and smooth. I switched over from being a longtime android user and I'm enjoying the Iphone so far. I was worried about not having expandable storage but you can easily back up your photos to Google Photos or Apple Icloud if you want. You can also back up pictures and videos to an external flash drive that's made for Iphones. Also, Messenger is great on the iphone and Facetime is very cool. Tried out group facetime and it worked flawlessly.