Ipsy Reviews
#2 in Beauty Kit

October 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

If you love trying new products, Ipsy is a must

I love sample products because I love trying new things! If you're like me and love the newness of a product as much as its effect, Ipsy is a great way to satisfy the urge to buy new makeup. You get 5 sample sized products every month, with options to add on more items and opportunities to get new items for free by reviewing the items in your bag. It's great!

September 05, 2019

Beauty items for a good deal, I'm a monthly subscriber.

I love being able to try new beauty products, but normally it would break the bank. With ipsy you can try new products every month. Some things are amazing, some things are duds it's really luck of the draw. I love that you can also add on full sized items for a really good price.

August 29, 2019

Best monthly subscription beauty bag!

Been with Ipsy for years now and have had an exceptional experience all around. Customer service is top notch. They are always quick to respond and always go above and beyond. Price has remained the same yet service improved greatly. Products are always brand name and packaged beautifully. Makeup bags are gorgeous and top quality. Personalized picks now available and subscription based on personal information you provide and are able to alter anytime. Variety of subscription options available if you want more or less, plus they have a points system to get free goodies!

August 26, 2019

i cannot get enough

I love this service. I can choose from hair, nail, skin and make-up products. Customize what i recieve and can update my preferences as often as i want too.
    They send you 5 products and a cute bag every month, and at least one product is full sized. Its a great way to test out new colors, scents and makeup without having to pay for something you might not like. And bonus, they ship so you can buy what you love straight from the site

1.5/5

July 18, 2019

Ipsy bag

Shipping costs high and advertised in usd value, so it’s not just “ten dollars” for shipping. The things you get aren’t even close to what you set your profile to receive... some few and far between gems in it like brushes and or the brand name samples they send

July 17, 2019

I love Ipsy!

I was really skeptical at first, with the exchange rate & shipping to Canada this ends up being about $21 so I signed up to give it a try. After getting the first month I wasn't super impressed but signed back up out of pure FOMO. I am SO happy I did. Every month has been getting better than the rest. I always get at least one luxury brand as well as others I wouldn't have heard of otherwise. I even get excited about the makeup bags, I have endless uses for adorable makeup bags! Shipping is always fast, even being in Canada I get my bags a few days after they ship. I cannot wait for my August revel!

June 10, 2019

Love Ipsy!

By far my favorite subscription! Some people complain about it because you only receive deluxe samples however I really love this because I get to try out different products I wouldn't normally try without purchasing a bunch of them, I actually discovered the new Tarte primer from this bag. I also really like that you get to purchase add on's, both sample size and also full size products for discounted prices. For only $14 CDN per month, this is well worth the money.

June 05, 2019

Worth the risk!

Ipsy is a great service! It is a monthly subscription box that sends you 5 sample sized products according to your beauty preferences! It is a great opportunity to try new things and you have the option to add-on to your bag every month with up to 3 items. There are $12 full sized items or $3 sample sized items. They also have a new box where you pay extra and get 5 full sized items per month!

May 02, 2019

Who doesn't love makeup?

Free samples of some of the top products on the market. The cute bags they come in are so versatile. Matched with your skin colour, hair colour, skin type etc. Monthly subscription that can be cancelled at anytime!

April 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Fun

I love opening up the glam bag every month, I don’t look at the sneak peek online beforehand so that it’s a surprise when I get the bag. The products are amazing, I don’t like that they’ve sent me highlighter every single month, I have more than I could ever use. I had to go into my account and change my preferences to get rid of the highlighter.
    Other than that I love this company. Just switched to the glam bag plus (full size products) and waiting for my first one to come, can’t wait!!