IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer Reviews
Ranked #13 in Concealer

September 20, 2017

Rather Disappointed

I was so excited to finally get my hands on the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye(TM) Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer, since Sephora had an early IT cosmetics release on their app. (Before then, you couldn't easily get IT cosmetics in Canada). I have really dark, purple-blue undereye circles that stand out like a sore thumb againsnt my fair skin. Said to cover anything without a crack or crease, this concealer has been raved about by many as a game changing product. But is it really?... I wouldn't agree. It did not cover my dark circles. I tried it without and with color corrector; using a little (as directed) or a lot, but either way it just didn't do the job. It is very thick and a little tacky, which makes it a bit difficult to blend into your skin. Wearing it felt alright once it was set with powder, I'll give it that. Sadly though, it creases! (Even using the tiniest amount of powder). Not the worst concealer I've ever tried, but diffinitely not the holy-grail product it was supposed to be! Major lunch-bag let down!

August 22, 2017

Great for dark circles

I received the illuminating concealer as a sample but then had it stolen and wanted to replace it because I LOVED it. I could only find this one. I love this product but think that the illuminating one does conceal dark circles a little better.
    I love how thick the product is - you don't need much to cover up. It lasts awhile but I do find it to be quite pricey.. that being said, I will continue to purchase it if I can't buy the illuminating one because it is very effective. With three kids 5 & under, I need this stuff.

August 11, 2017

love love It cosmetics concealer

I love the It cosmetics bye bye under eye anti aging concealer. I have genetic dark circles under my eyes and I apply the It concealer over my foundation and it does a great job covering the dark circles. It does not fade or crease for at least 12 hours. I never have to do touch ups or worry about lines under my eyes

July 14, 2017

I'm a concealer addict...

I have incredibly deep set eyes and pale skin (thanks dad!), which causes me to have dark circles all the time. I've tried so many concealers and this one is a winner! It's kind of oily and heavy though, so I only use it under my eyes - the tube lasts forever!

June 25, 2017

omg love it

I got a sample size of this in an Ipsy bag several months ago and I have gone out and bought a full sized one. It covers every thing ab=nd a little goes a very long way and lasts all day. I really love this product.

June 08, 2017

This is my holy grail undereye concealor. I got a sample size of this in an Ipsy bag five months ago, and I've used it just about every day since then and still haven't run out. I actually bought the full size several months ago thinking I was going to run out of the sample soon, but no--the stuff lasts forever. The full size is only about $25 and I anticipate it lasting me for at least a year, if not more, so the value is incredible. It is also the only product I've found that comes close to covering my dark undereye circles, and it applies smoothly and evenly.

June 07, 2017

Omg factor !!! The only downside is I can't purchase it cosmetics in Canada :(. But this is seriously an amazing concealer, my mom eye bags disappear when I apply this.

May 25, 2017

This concealer is by far my favorite I have ever used. I use it all over my face. It covers everything from redness to blemishes. Most of all it brightens my under eye area.

May 08, 2017

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer is a cosmetic jewel! I use it as on overall concealer as I don't really have problems under my eyes. It works fantastic at covering up acne scars and blemishes and a little goes a very long way. It is a staple in my make-up bag!

May 02, 2017

I was given a deluxe sample of this to try, in the colour medium. I have mature skin, so I am always on the lookout for a concealer that doesn't highlight my fine lines. This one did the trick. I found a little went a long way, and it didn't require heavy coverage. I set it with IT powder, and it lasted all day. My only hesitations in buying this is the price, and availability in Canada.