IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 461 in Concealer

May 08, 2017

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer is a cosmetic jewel! I use it as on overall concealer as I don't really have problems under my eyes. It works fantastic at covering up acne scars and blemishes and a little goes a very long way. It is a staple in my make-up bag!

May 02, 2017

I was given a deluxe sample of this to try, in the colour medium. I have mature skin, so I am always on the lookout for a concealer that doesn't highlight my fine lines. This one did the trick. I found a little went a long way, and it didn't require heavy coverage. I set it with IT powder, and it lasted all day. My only hesitations in buying this is the price, and availability in Canada.

April 30, 2017

Hands down the best concealer I've ever tried. It's thick so a little goes a long way and it offers full creaseless coverage that stays on all day . I first thought it was pricey but it last so long it's definitely worth every cent .

April 13, 2017

This is one of those concealers that you just need in your arsenal. It covers dark circles and acne spots like a dream, however it is thick and tacky so you do have to set it. Because if it's thickness and pigment you really only need a tiny bit so the little tube will lats forever!

April 04, 2017

I got this product in an ipsy bag a while ago. I really liked it when I first got it. The coverage is really good, a little bit goes a LONG way. However, the thing I don't like about this product is the finish. It doesn't really dry down, it stays wet and tacky, it leaves a very shiny/dewy finish which is very strange for your undereye. You have to set this product. It can also separate a little and sometimes I get just oil coming out so that's kind of gross and annoying.

March 15, 2017

I'm 44 years old and suffer from this thing we all know called 'aging' and while I believe that I do it gracefully I still have them dreadful dark circles under my eyes. It's been a problem my whole life to be honest. I am new to it Cosmetics! and by new I mean that I have never heard about them until I received Bye Bye Under Eye in my monthly Ipsy Cosmetics bag. What a difference this little wonder makes to my over all makeup routine.

The amount that is needed to cover the under eye area is ridiculously small. You have to make sure to blend it in really well. Although it does come out a little bit pasty, a touch of moisturizer mixed in with it does wonders. This product is waterproof and will last all day unlike some other concealers that only stick around for a couple of hours at best. And ... Proof is in the pudding because when I went to wash it off the first time it looked like it was still there until I used my eye makeup remover. Not only does the product cover the areas when needed it also strengthens the skin under the eye because of its high concentrations of Vitamin C,E,A,K and collagen.

it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is designed for women of all ages and all skin tones. I would highly recommend this little jewel to anyone and everyone to add to their daily beauty routine. Thanks it Cosmetics for making me look and feel younger once again !

March 01, 2017

I use many high end concealers and this is one of my favorites. It covers very well, and has some great staying power. For me, all concealers crease but that doesn't change my views at all!! A little goes a long way which makes the price very worth it. I also have the new illuminating one.

January 06, 2017

This is the holy grail of under eye concealers. A little goes a long way! Also works great to cover imperfections without getting cakey. Absolutely will rebuy when I am out!

October 18, 2016

I love my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye! It's a full coverage concealer. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube preventing contamination. It's pretty thick but when you warm it up with your fingers it completely melts into the skin covering undereye discoloration and blemishes. I set it with a setting powder and it lasts all day. It's a little pricey but so worth it! I will repurchase.

October 05, 2016

This is a wonderful full coverage concealer! It kind of thick so it's best to put a pea sized amount on the back of your hand and blend with your finger so your body heat melts it a bit, then apply with a beauty blender or brush. I have it in the shade light and it's perfect!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts