IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 878 in Eye Liner

0.8/5

June 26, 2017

Awful.

This product does not stand by its title. This eyeliner smudged all over my face, and did not glide onto my lids nicely at ALL. Usually I'm pretty easy going about eyeliner, but I actually hated this product. "it" is usually a great product, but this time around I was severely disappointed.

June 09, 2017

I fell in love! I am someone who wears black eyeliner every day. I usually wear liquid eyeliner on the top and pencil liner on the bottom, but as soon as I found this pencil, liquid eyeliner went out the door! This liner glide so smoothly onto the lid and it actually lasts all day long with no transfer at all! I want one in every color!

April 02, 2017

This is by far my all time favorite eyeliner. I have used many, and happen to receive this in one of my monthly sample boxes and I am so glad I did. I am now a member of it cosmetics and use other productside of theirs. This eyeliner goes on so easily and smoothly, stays I place very well, and has very vibrant color.

March 03, 2017

I have this in black. The best part about this eyeliner is how it works. I hate having to sharpen eyeliner pencils, so the screw function is really handy. The pen goes on nice and smooth. I find it to be a bit messy, and I end up with smudges and a general black mess all around my eyes. Not my favourite makeup piece.

December 06, 2016

I use this product on clients attending functions that bring high emotions because I trust its waterproof capabilities. It glides on smoothly with NO-TUG and no lumps. I suggest giving it a try.

September 28, 2016

This is my favorite eyeliner and use it almost every day! It glides on so easily and stays put all day, never have to worry about it rubbing off. Great

2.8/5

September 07, 2016

This eyeliner takes a bit of work to apply. I feel like it does tug, unlike the name. It doesn't glide along the eye lid as smoothly as other brands I have tried. However, it does last all day.

May 31, 2016

I received a sample size of this product in my Ipsy bag and I was very impressed with the quality! When they say waterproof they men it! It stays in place all day with no smudges and really glides on your eyes smoothly!

January 16, 2015

Maybe it's just me but my eyeliner is gone before I even get to work in the mornings.
    The problem is, I put the liner on the lid of my eyes and because my eyelids touch the top of my eyes it gone from the liner has a chance to dry. So now I have a very faint line behind my lashes but I also have a line on my eyelid too. I've tried setting it with the illuminating powder and that helps briefly but now my eyes cost over a $100 and still on resolve.

November 25, 2014

I love all iT products, but this one disappointed. It didnt make it thru a work day without smudging..

What's Your Favorite?