• Ivory Aloe Body Wash
  • Ivory Aloe Body Wash

Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 663 in Body Wash

May 22, 2017

Good product, fairly priced. Used by both adults in my household. Gentle but effective cleaning. Not an overpowering scent, which I like. Frequently buy this product.

April 27, 2017

My husband is the one who uses this product. He absolutely loves the smell and its effectiveness to help with his exzema. It is one of the few soaps he can use and is so unhappy if he run out.

April 21, 2017

I love ivory aloe body wash, it makes my skin soft and feels like a baby`s bum lol get it? because my skin becomes so soft! The price is always amazing and the value is Worth every penny the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing

April 06, 2017

This body wash is great - has the perfect consistency and not heavily scented which is great for my workplace. The size is larger than most of the body washes I've seen on shelves and you can't beat the price.

March 16, 2017

This body wash, smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturizes. In comparison to the size and price it is a great deal. All you need is a pea size amount and it lathers and last forever. Would recommend this product to anyone with normal or sensitive skin.

March 15, 2017

J'adore ce produit l'odeur la mousse tout me convient meme mes enfants l'adore quand il est proche d'en manquer il me le disent pour être sur que j'en achète

March 03, 2017

I love this body wash !!! I usually buy this one with Aloe in it as I have super dry sensitive skin, and i find that this body wash really helps to relieve some of the dryness. It's not as harsh on my skin! And the price is a win as well!!!

February 21, 2017

Ivory body wash is great for the winter months when dry skin is a problem. It helps my skin stay hydrated and smells great. I love that it comes in a large bottle for a great price.

February 17, 2017

I really like the fact that there is Aloe in this body wash. It's got a great smell & does not dry out my skin like other products that I have tried! It's also reasonably priced which makes this affordable on any budget! It's a must try!!

January 17, 2017

Love the fresh scent, and doesn't cause any irritation! Very moisturizing and gentle that I can also use it on my 9 month old son. Great for the whole family!

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

KimberB added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

sojeles added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Needing some work done