Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

August 13, 2019

Awesome on sensitive skin

This is the ONLY body wash that is perfect for very sensitive skin. Smells great and works well. Very sensitive on my girl areas, leaves skin feelingvery soft

July 27, 2019

favourite body wash

Amazing body wash. My skin is sensitive and I get bad reactions to some products that are heavy on perfumes, dyes and certain chemicals. This one doesn't irritate my skin. I also love the mild aloe scent and that it's not "girly" so my husband and son can use it as well. Price point is excellent too.

July 24, 2019

Great discovery

I bought the Ivory body wash because I couldn't find my usual brand at the store. What a great find! It smells wonderful and pleasant, but most importantly, leaves my skin fresh, soft and clean.

February 22, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Ivory is the All time Best!!

Ivory has been around for a long time & I loved it way back years ago & still love it today with it's New Body Wash products. I love it because it works well, it's inexpensive & has a lovely mild scent! It's just about in every major store around & it's so affordable & a great quality product!!

February 21, 2019

Great body wash!

I love everything from the nice uplifting logo to the effectiveness of the body wash. Nice ,very gentle scent. I will continue to use it and i wo7ld recommend ivory body wash in aloe scent to others. Great peoduct

February 21, 2019

Love love!

I am a big fan of clean smelling scents, I’ve never liked flowery scents, especially in a body wash.

Normally I use Ivory original body wash, but in the winter my skin gets very dry so I thought Ivory Aloe body wash might be a good option.

I have to say that Ivory Aloe is a really nice alternative. The scent is clean and the Aloe really helped my dry skin.

February 20, 2019

J’adore

Une très belle découverte, un produit de qualité qui sent extrêmement bon !! J’aime beaucoup ce savon liquide, l’hydratation qu’il procure et l’odeur qui reste assez longtemps sur la peau. Il mousse très bien et donne un résultat au delà de mes attentes. Je le recommande :)

February 07, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

This creamy, light sented and smooth body wash moisterizes your skin as you are in the shower and even after you dry off. Safe to use on children and you only need to add a little on your puff to wash your whole body.

February 04, 2019

Love this!

A very affordable product, great value for your buck! Smells great, leaves me squeaky clean without the soap scum feeling. I would definitely buy this again, and would highly recommend it to everyone.

February 04, 2019

Love it!

I purchased this a short while ago not wanting to spend a lot of money on a body wash. I was pleasantly surprised! Smells great, leaves me squeaky clean without the soap scum feeling. I would definitely buy this again, and would highly recommend it too!