Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

November 11, 2018

Je rachète ce produit tous les mois

Je rachète ce produit sans exiter, ils ne laisse pas de résidue sur la peau et après l'application la peau est douce et eclatante. Je vous le recommande à tous

October 17, 2018

Great product

Love this product. Great value for the price. There is no residue feeling left on the skin after using and the smell is amazing. I would not hesitate buying this product again. My 5 year old used it too and lived it.

February 08, 2018

Love it!

i love ivory and they now have it with aloe love this i was so glad i found it with aloe
    will keep buy this one for sureI love this soap. Ivory has always been one of my favorites but, with the aloe added its great. In my opinion, this is more moisturizing than the regular Ivory and has a soft, clean scent. Give it a try I think you will be really please with the results.

May 22, 2017

Good product, fairly priced. Used by both adults in my household. Gentle but effective cleaning. Not an overpowering scent, which I like. Frequently buy this product.

February 21, 2017

Ivory body wash is great for the winter months when dry skin is a problem. It helps my skin stay hydrated and smells great. I love that it comes in a large bottle for a great price.

February 17, 2017

I really like the fact that there is Aloe in this body wash. It's got a great smell & does not dry out my skin like other products that I have tried! It's also reasonably priced which makes this affordable on any budget! It's a must try!!

August 19, 2016

I used this product really thinking it wouldn't be that good. It was a good value for the money so I went with it. Surprisingly I liked it. It was nourishing to my skin and smelled pretty good also.

June 09, 2015

Love Love Love
    My family use this product

January 08, 2015

nice softly
    creamy sensation

January 05, 2015

This is my fall back to Body Wash. My only concern is that various places charge different prices for this product. One store might charge $7 and another store $4.
    My daughter swears this is the only body wash that gets rid of her back acne. I just like the smell and clean fresh feeling after. I cannot use Ivory bar soap but love the body wash to pieces.