Ivory Original Body Wash Reviews

July 18, 2013

I love using this and so does my whole family. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh. Love all the scents!

July 13, 2013

The best body wash for sensitive skin! I break out in a rash from everything, and this is the only one that does not! It is a bit more expensive than most on the market, but when I find it on sale, for about 2.99 I stock up! The blue one is my favorite! Fresh scent and not runny!

3.2/5

June 21, 2013

I am not a big fan of this one - I found that it left my skin quite dry and required instant moisturizer otherwise I felt itchy

January 23, 2013

It is a great body wash and I have tried several of their scents. I love everyone of them and it makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I love that there is always coupons for this product and it is quite the steal when it is on sale and you have a coupon for it. I would recommend this to all my friends. It is fabulous!!!

January 23, 2013

This is amazing for someone (or families) on a budget! Ive tried the scentless one (thanks to cheapness of walmart!) And the pink one (thanks to P&G;sampling products) which, I didnt like the scent, but it still works really well and is cheap!
    still prefer dove or something higher in grade, but this is great for everyday showering!

October 24, 2012

Fresh, clean scent. Lots of lather. I feel great when I get out of the shower.

September 27, 2012

I first got to try this product through my sister, when I ran out of body wash. I then purchased my own. What I love about this body wash is that it leaves you feeling clean, not leaving a residue/ unwashed feeling like some other body washes, it is light. It comes in a few different scents, I purchased original. It leaves a nice clean, subtle scent which smells so good to me that I haven't really been putting on body spray or perfume after showers, when I am on my way out. You get a fairly large bottle for (i think) less than $5.00 at the Walmart in Canada. It has also lasted me a while and I shower everyday.

2.7/5

August 21, 2012

Ivory Body wash is not for me. It drys my skin out and makes it feel tight and look flaky. I did like the smell, but the product was way to hard on my skin. Not for me.

August 21, 2012

Love it cause it not over scented and lathers up very well.

August 16, 2012

i love this body wash most specially the blue bottle, the smell is not too overpowering. I do find my skin is truly clean and moisturized. I do have KP (Keratosis Pilaris) and I find that it does not aggravate it further unlike some other brands that I have tried. This body wash and a good loofah goes truly great together.