Ivory Original Body Wash Reviews

January 23, 2013

It is a great body wash and I have tried several of their scents. I love everyone of them and it makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I love that there is always coupons for this product and it is quite the steal when it is on sale and you have a coupon for it. I would recommend this to all my friends. It is fabulous!!!

January 23, 2013

This is amazing for someone (or families) on a budget! Ive tried the scentless one (thanks to cheapness of walmart!) And the pink one (thanks to P&G;sampling products) which, I didnt like the scent, but it still works really well and is cheap!
    still prefer dove or something higher in grade, but this is great for everyday showering!

October 24, 2012

Fresh, clean scent. Lots of lather. I feel great when I get out of the shower.

September 27, 2012

I first got to try this product through my sister, when I ran out of body wash. I then purchased my own. What I love about this body wash is that it leaves you feeling clean, not leaving a residue/ unwashed feeling like some other body washes, it is light. It comes in a few different scents, I purchased original. It leaves a nice clean, subtle scent which smells so good to me that I haven't really been putting on body spray or perfume after showers, when I am on my way out. You get a fairly large bottle for (i think) less than $5.00 at the Walmart in Canada. It has also lasted me a while and I shower everyday.

2.7/5

August 21, 2012

Ivory Body wash is not for me. It drys my skin out and makes it feel tight and look flaky. I did like the smell, but the product was way to hard on my skin. Not for me.

August 21, 2012

Love it cause it not over scented and lathers up very well.

August 16, 2012

i love this body wash most specially the blue bottle, the smell is not too overpowering. I do find my skin is truly clean and moisturized. I do have KP (Keratosis Pilaris) and I find that it does not aggravate it further unlike some other brands that I have tried. This body wash and a good loofah goes truly great together.

June 13, 2012

I have been a user of Ivory Soap since I was a little girl, my Momma used to buy it. So when I saw the Ivory Body wash I just had to try it. I loved the scent, the amount of bubbles was just right. I felt wonderfully clean afterwards. The cost was just right, lower then other products in the same category, which was great.

All in all I would recommend this product!

May 29, 2012

Growing up as a child I can remember the one soap my mother would always buy for our household, Ivory. Not only was Ivory affordable for her because she had a household of six kids, but she absolutely loved Ivory and so did I. No matter what store you went to, you could always find it. One of the popular soaps out there. Most if not everyone has heard of or used Ivory.

So when I was given the opportunity to enjoy a few new products from Ivory as they relaunched out here in Canada I was more then thrilled. When my packaged arrived I had a pack of three soap bars, two of the Aloe Body Wash, Lavender Body Wash and Waterlily Body Wash. I was very thrilled. When trying all the body washes out I found my favorite to be the Waterlily Body wash, the scent itself smelled heavenly. All of the bottles of body wash did one thing, made me and my skin feel super smooth and clean once stepping out of the shower and the soap bars, just as I remembered them if not better.

April 25, 2012

I use this product every time I shower. It's very cleansing and refreshing. Most importantly it great on sensitive skin. The price is also very reasonable.