Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent Reviews
#18 in Laundry Care

Ivory Snow is great for all coloured fabrics including whites, brights, darks, multi-colours, and delicates.
With its double concentrated formula, Ivory Snow will give you a gentle clean while only having to use half as much detergent as the regular leading brand of detergents.
Ivory Snow cleans without the use of harsh chemicals, and rinses away properly leaving clothing residue free. This gives a gentle, soft feeling against your skin.
Perfect for 16 loads.

July 24, 2019

Love it

I have been washing my baby's clothes with Ivory Snow only and absolutely love it. It has this mild scent which is pleasant and is very gentle on baby's skin. It cleans very well too and gets rid of the most toughest stains. His clothes look like brand new even after so many washes.

June 19, 2019

Best of many detergents tried!

I’ve tried all brands of detergent on my son who was born with very sensitive skin. This was the best suited one for him as it seemed to be very gentle on his skin.

June 19, 2019

The only one we use!

This laundry detergent is the only one that didn't give my son a rash. We love it and will continue buying it as long as we need to. We have tried other pure/natural laundry detergents but they didn't clean as well and didn't agree with my son's skin.

June 04, 2019

Omg baby smell

I have honestly never loved a laundry detergent until I tried this. It smells like new baby smell so fresh and clean the only problem is that I want to bathe in it lol

3.2/5

April 26, 2019

Smells great!

I love this product for the smell, it smells so good and not over powering. However, it is not great on stains, I often find myself pre-washing stained clothes with my normal detergent, then using this one for the smell and to get the harsh soap off.

April 24, 2019

Je gâte mon bébé avec ivory snow

Ivory Snow detergent et super pour les vêtements bébé,J'ai l'habitude de lavais les vêtements de mes bébés a la main mais quand j'ai utilisé ivory snow j'étais
    surpris du résultat les sont d'une douceur parfaite etl leur odeur est très agréable vous n'avez pas besoin de rajouter un assouplisseur,et il est très efficace pour illuminer les petites tâches.

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Definitely would recommend

I would definitely recommend this detergent. As new parents I feel safe that my child is using this and know that it is sensitive enough that won't cause irritation.

March 29, 2019

Tough on clothes, gentle on skin!!

I love this detergent ! Everything from the smell, it’s so gentle on my little ones skin, and it gets out tough stains. I couldn’t ask for anything more !

March 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells so nice

This is my ultimate favorite detergent to use whenever I do my sons laundry it gets all the stains out of his clothes as he makes alot of mess on his clothes and it smells so fresh and amazing and the scent lasts a while !

0.8/5

March 06, 2019

Ivory snow laundry detergent.

Le détergent a lessive Ivory neige , il sent tellement bon pour le linge de bébé et même pour les lingeries fine. Je L`utilise pour mes chandails ,je les lave a la main et ils conservent leurs forme d'avant. Le linge est doux.

Updated On: March 20, 2019

Plus que jamais je vous recommande le détergent Ivory neige .Il est si doux sur la peau de bébé. Une bonne senteur de propreté, sa vaut la peine de l'essayer.