Jack Daniels Watermelon Punch Coolers

Jack Daniels Watermelon Punch Coolers Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 99 in Coolers

0.5/5

May 15, 2017

I'm not a fan, i have been wanting to try it but didn't want to buy a whole case and not like it, I was in my local liquor store last week and noticed that I could just buy one bottle from the case... ( I've done this with other stuff but didn't know I could with this because previously there was no sign)
    I was excited to try this...
    But it made me feel sick... I've drank straight Jack before and drink straight all the time so it wasn't that i'm weak .. I didn't puke or anything.. It just made my stomach feel nauseous... I didn't like the taste.. Never again. Glad I only spend $2 on it cause I only took 2 drinks of it.

May 10, 2017

I don't drink often, and I'm really not a fan of most drinks, but every single time I hit the LCBO this is the first drink I go for! They're sweet, without being disgustingly sweet? They taste amazing, and they aren't super carbonated which is a huge plus for me. they're super reasonably priced as well, especially for how delicious they are. 100% worth every penny!

September 13, 2016

I am not usually a fan of sweet drinks but this is so yummy, tastes just like my favorite watermelon gummy candies. This might be my new favorite for a while!

December 13, 2015

These make me happy in the way only cheap alcohol in carbonated fruit juice can. My first introduction to whiskey and probably the only way I'll take it cause I'm weak.

October 23, 2015

I do not like cooler!! I find them too sweet and just gross. This is nothing like your average cooler. This is so yummy and the best mixed drink you can buy from a bottle! It tastes like water melon with the slight warmth of Jack Daniels. All the flavours are great.

March 06, 2015

I had some people over for some pre game drinks and a friend brought these over. It wasn't the watermelon but the down home punch! They were amazing ! Dont think that its going to be a nice fruity drink trust me they will get to you!

September 09, 2014

These coolers are amazing! Don't be fooled by the pretty color & cute packaging, these coolers actually have KICK to em! That kick is none other than the hint of Jack Daniels! You may think "Jack and Juice?! WHATTTTTT!!! No WAY that combo could be tasty"; well that's what I thought when I first saw them anyway, but they are scrumptious! The taste of watermelon is obviously not natural but VERY close to the melons actual flavour. I am a stickler for natural tastes & this one is refreshing, ice cold, right from the bottle. Any hot summer day would not be complete without these on your shopping list. A must try. We have also tasted the Downhome Punch flavor as well, equally as delicious in it's own way. If you find coolers usually too sweet, I would stick to the Watermelon Punch though!

Updated On: September 09, 2014

I forgot to add, the reason I gave it 4.5/5 was only because it is a LITTLE on the pricier side compared to other coolers, but worth the difference in my opinion! Cheers !!

A & W Rootbeer