Jack links original beef jerky Reviews
#190 in Snacks

September 07, 2019

SO SALTY

Received some samples of this beef jerky to try at a festival. Liked it however honestly IT'S SO SALTY. It's definitely best not to eat too much of this beef jerky if you are supposed to control your sodium intake. Jerky is sure chewy and got a smokey flavour to it. It's great there are smaller jerky bits which are easier to eat and chew. But yeah otherwise it's really really salty in my opinion

Updated On: September 07, 2019

Received some samples of this beef jerky to try at a festival. Liked it however honestly IT'S SO SALTY. It's definitely best not to eat too much of this beef jerky if you are supposed to control your sodium intake. Jerky is sure chewy and got a smokey flavour to it and is low in calories and high in protein. It's great there are smaller jerky bits which are easier to eat and chew. But yeah otherwise it's really really salty in my opinion

September 03, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Deicious

This jerky is so fresh! Taste like it was just made. All soft pieces which is wonderful. Great size bag and for the price unbelievably awesome buy! I recommend this!

2.8/5

June 15, 2019

Purse snack

Who doesn't love beef jerky. I always keep a pack of jerky in my bag for rainy day because of the protein in it. This jerky is good , has a great smoky flavor but wish chunks were bigger. Bag should also be resealable so I can store it back in my bag. So I'm on the hunt for jerky in a resealable package.

May 09, 2019

YUM

The reason I gave this a half star for my value is because there is never nearly enough in the bags for the price you pay. Eating one bag of jerky is never enough .. I can buy a bag of chips or 4 for the price I pay for a bag of this crack priced stuff lol ... WHY why must they make it so delicious :O

January 02, 2019

L'original, le meilleur beef jerky.

Très bon beef jerky, Goûte très bon, prix décent, bonne recette. Certaines autres saveur sont meilleures je crois mais l'original reste toujours un bon choix.

Updated On: January 02, 2019

Très bon beef jerky, Goûte très bon, prix décent, bonne recette. Certaines autres saveurs sont meilleures je crois mais l'original reste toujours un bon choix.

December 18, 2018

love it --would buy it again although a bit expensive

Great taste and chewiness--not hard to chew. The price is a bit expensive for my liking but it is a great flavor. This is the only flavor that I like from this creator.

December 06, 2018

nice

I like stuffing my face with this wile I watch Family Guy because it's better than eating chips and some days I don't feel like eating much food so this fills me up.

November 11, 2018

For Sure Would Buy Again! Chewy Goodness :)

Salty, chewy goodness. Full beefy flavor. Not too dry. Perfect snack to carry with you, to satisfy your hunger in a pinch. Love how when I get the fell like I need to chew on something it is the perfect food. Comes in various lovely flavors to try. Have never been disappointed with this brand name. Love how you can get it at almost every gas station or grocery store. A must try for sure, and something I always buy when craving.

October 12, 2018

By far best jerky!

The packaging is bold and vibrant making it not just appealing but easy to locate in the store shelves.
    The jerky itself has just enough chew and loads of flavor making you want to keep coming back for more!
    Value is not the greatest since it is a small package however it is compatible to other jerky on the market and when paired with sale and coupon is very affordable.
    Our families favorite snack! Always a grocery list staple!

October 04, 2018

Great Source of Protein

The taste is probably one of the big highlights, it’s amazing. If you are looking for a great protein snack, this is fantastic. I always have some on me to curb any feelings of hunger!!!