Jackson Triggs - Chardonnay Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 71 in White Wine

November 21, 2016

Great wine!! The taste is not too strong like many chardonnays which is nice - great for serving to a wide range of wine lovers. Price is great too! Definitely recommend trying it

September 21, 2016

Asa far as wine goes, Jackson Triggs is one of my favs. This is very dry and does have a heavy earthy base which is what I love. The price is reasonable and its readily available. If you like dry and earthy, give it a go.

April 24, 2015

Pretty rough, I found this wine to harsh & not smooth at all. Harsh taste & a waste of my money.

October 07, 2014

Like any food or drink, wine is a particularly subjective matter. I am by no means a wine expert, but I absolutely hate this wine! I thought for a long time that I must hate all chardonnays because I normally like Jackson Triggs, but I recently tried another brand's chardonnay & I actually somewhat enjoyed it. So although I'm not a huge fan of any chardonnay, I found this 1 especially dry & much too woody for my taste.