Jamieson Chewable Vitamin C in Natural Tangy Orange Reviews

July 25, 2020

Love this!

Love interrupting my day to suck on this goodness! I know they are chewables but my mother and I also end up sucking on them like candy. It doesn't even feel or taste like a supplement

June 01, 2020

Amazing!

Honestly I’ve been taking vitamin C for a few years now and honestly it helps so much. When I’m starting to feel sick I double up and normally by the next day I’m starting to feel better. I also find though when I don’t take it everyday when I’m feeling sick, I start feeling worse. I do fully believe that it has boosted my immune system and helps it fight off anything quickly. Especially since I work with children this stuff has been a life savour many of times.

May 06, 2020

I like it

I love buy this product for the lac of vitamin C sometimes. These are chewable and tasty. It helps me a lot. I chew them while going outside and sometimes busy at work.

March 17, 2020

This stuff is good

This vitamin is a chewable so kids can chew it. My kids love the taste as do I. We all use them and I find we bin sick less and less while using them. We take one in the am everyday I highly recommend this for a good immune system boots

February 03, 2020

Must Have!

I’ve been using this product for a little over a year, because vitamin C is an essential vitamin for women’s help. I used to get the common cold quite frequently even in the summer, but after I started taking the vitamin C it has built up my immune system to wear I rarely get sick.

April 04, 2019

Would buy again

Jamieson vitamin c chewable in orange I really like the them they taste really good I was kind of scary how it was going to taste the Lid is nice to when you’re in a rush

March 30, 2019

My go-to for the winter months

Taking these vitamins gives me an extra boost in the winter when I know I'm not getting my full fruit filling that I should be. I feel noticeably happier when I've been taking them regularly, and they're surprisingly tasty!

March 22, 2019

Super

J'adore ces vitamines C, elles sont très bonnes au goût et facile a croquer. J'en prend 4 par jour et je n'ai pas été malade cet hiver (ce qui est très rare). De plus, elles sont abordables et facile a trouver en pharmacie ou chez Walmart en gros format ! Je vais continuer de les prendre toute l'année, car elles sont super !

February 27, 2019

Tasty vitamins at a good price! Jameson bit c

Variety of flavors offered, all are tasty. Bottles are reasonably priced and frequently are on sale. Easy to chew, absorbs well and helps improve immunity. The last claim is true: definitely see a decrease in common colds I get plus my skin tone looks better after taking these for awhile (notice the big difference whn i take a break from these--skin goes downhill)

October 20, 2018

Taste Amazing / Feel Amazing

Highly recommend these for those of us that don't get enough vitamin C. I can confirm that these keep me away from getting sick especially in the winter. I say have them year around as candy because they taste amazing!