Jamieson Multi 100% Complete Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 282 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 01, 2017

This is such a great way to get your vitamins! I have such a hard time swallowing pills, but this is great! It tastes really good and has no aftertaste. One a day vitamin pill just turned into a one a day drink for me!

September 01, 2016

Got a sample in the mail. Smelt bad, but taste good. It's fizzy and pink. You do taste both flavours, raspberry and lemonade. I found it to be filling.

1.5/5

July 31, 2016

I got this in a sample size in a mail sample pack. I liked the idea of the product but when I tried it I couldn't stomach the taste of it! So gross so wouldn't be effective for me!

June 30, 2016

I got this as a sample to try and I like it. I like the fact I can drink my vitamins instead of swallowing pills as I have a hard time doing that, I tried the raspberry lemonade one and it was good. Will be using them on a daily basis now.

June 24, 2016

This is gross. It doesn't taste like what it smells like. It is way too pricey for what it tastes and I would never buy this. Go buy some chewable vitamins or something, but not this thing.

June 12, 2016

I received this free from samplesource. It's an interesting way to take your vitamins. I don't know how effective this is in the end. The flavour was raspberry lemonade and we only received one. I did enjoy my sample, wasn't too sweet or bland, for me it flavoured the water just enough to not make it boring. But I don't know the price so I am not sure if I would purchase this product. It this form it does help you increase your water intake by a cup, that is a bonus. Don't know enough about the product to make a true decision if I would purchase it.

May 12, 2016

I recieved this in my sample source package. I take vitamins every day so I was interested in trying this product. I did enjoy the fact that I could drink my vitamins as opposed to taking an actual pill. The taste was okay, I'm not really a fan of juice or pop so I might be biased on that. If it was flavourless I would be more inclined to purchase.

May 11, 2016

I recently received these as a sample from samplesource and I'm always looking for ways to add more vitamins and such to my day to day life. I really liked the flavour of this it tastes just like any other raspberry lemonade I've tried, you have to shake it very well to completely dissolve the powder. I would defiantly purchase this.

May 11, 2016

I got this as a sample from Samplesource.
    It was super easy to use just add the pouch to a bottle of water and enjoy.
    The flavor is raspberry lemonade, and it reminded me of watered down crystal lite (minus the after taste of crystal life though)
    I really enjoyed taking vitamins this way, it was a great alternative to pills.
    I also enjoyed the fact that there aren't any added colors or sweeteners.

May 11, 2016

I had a sample of Jamieson 100% Complete Multi Rasberry Lemonade, so I tryied it. To be honest, the taste was disgusting. I don’t know if it works, but because of the taste, I will not be buying this product.