jamieson provitamina retinol renewal night cream Reviews

Good - 0

October 04, 2017

Best night cream for blemished skin

I am in the awkward 20 to 30 something stage where I am still dealing with hormonal acne/blemishes and the onset of fine lines and wrinkles. This cream is a perfect cream for both! The vitamin A for cellular renewal and clearing pores. The vitamin E to moisture my skin and help with fine lines. This is a no bells and whistles formula; no fancy packaging just good ingredients that do their job.

July 11, 2017

Best night cream

This is the best night cream available on the store shelves. Honestly, it looks mayonnaise and seems quite thick but a little goes a long way. I apply it at night and my cheeks appear plump in the morning. During winter, I apply this to my chapped nose. Seriously, this night cream is so good that even my husband is using it. Plus it has retional A which is good for cellular regeneration.

March 09, 2016

Great product for acne prone skin and for reducing lines and wrinkles. Can be a bit harsh at first, for sensitive skin, but you can work up to using it every night or every other night. Definitely can see results after using it just a week. My skins imperfection's seem to be lessening everyday.