Jamieson Vitamin D 1,000iu Bonus 240 Count Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 283 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 19, 2017

I think everyone needs more Vitamin D especially in the winter months! Especially in Newfoundland! lol!
    I just started using this a few months ago and I notice a massive difference in my energy and overall happiness. Its like sunshine in a bottle. I recommend this to all my friends.

April 11, 2017

I bought a huge bottle of Vitamin D from Costco in the fall. I like to take one every day during the fall and winter, I find that its very helpful where I'm not getting any vitamin D from the sun.

April 08, 2017

I was told by the doctor to take this for my health and to help my bones get stronger. I purchased the Jamieson vitamins and they are easy to swallow and not after taste.

January 17, 2017

Sur recommendation de mon médecin, je prends 2 à 3 comprimés de vitamine D Jamieson chaque jour. Facile à prendre! Mon médecin vérifie mon taux de vitamine D chaque année et je suis dans les normes. Merci!

November 19, 2016

This is great for those who do not see enough sun. Vitaman D is so. Eneficiak in the growth and development of many. It is something that we seldom get during the winter months. Especially us eastern ontarians. I always take these in the winter months

November 19, 2016

I love how tiny these softgels are - so easy to swallow! The bottle says to take just one a day so I've been doing that for about a month now. The price is great, less than ten bucks for half a years worth in one bottle! I will for sure get more when this bottle runs out and totally recommend to everyone - especially people who usually have troubles swallowing other vitamins.

October 18, 2016

My favourite Vitamin D brand for years. It's affordable and I never forget to take my vitamins. I would recommend this brand for people who don't want to spend a lot of vitamins.

July 03, 2016

Jamieson vitamin D is a great vitamin to have for those who don't consume enough calcium. I'm a really busy person and don't get a lot of time to consume a lot of milk daily so I love how I can carry these around with me and take them when required.

June 29, 2016

I could really use some Vitamin D to absorb calcium as I am not getting enough in my diet, and it will also help with my teeth as they are very stained.

April 22, 2016

My doctor recommended me to take a capsule a day and so I started taking it over the winter season and I ended up not having a cold the enter year. Jamieson is a reliable brand and I would recommend anyone to purchase this product.