Jamieson Vitamin D 1,000iu Bonus 240 Count Reviews

December 11, 2019

Sunshine in a bottle

I use these Vitamin D tablets every day. I have never had any issues taking these, they gave no smell or taste and they are quite small! They are affordable I price as well

December 11, 2019

take them every day

take them everyday they are a great product and everyone shoudl buy them and take them , very healthy and benefificial to a healthy body and lifestyle

August 27, 2019

Can't go without it

I stock up on these ! If you live in Canada Vitamin is a must have especially during the winter ! ... I take it every day ! Vitamin D is very important and these are perfect . Easy to swallow

June 10, 2019

Very good

Been using this product for awhile for my low Vit D and its working very well. I highly recommend this to everyone who has low vit d. its part of my day to day life

April 10, 2019

Jamison Vitamin D, Winter Buster

Living in a northern climate, the lack of sun light can give winter the blahs! Jamison is a reliable friend to have in your medicine cabinet. I take it with Jamison's vitamin D to make it more effective. Wouldn't go through winter without it!

April 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Jamieson Vitamin D

This is my go to brand for Vitamins and Supplements. I love that Jamieson doesn't use anything but natural ingredients in their products. Vitamin D is great for a pick me up in the winter months when the sun is at it's farthest away from the earth. The pills are easy to swallow and can be used daily.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I definitely would purchase again

I have used this certain brand of product for a long time and am very pleased with it. The tablets are of a small size and are very easy to swallow. The amount in the bottle is very substantial.

July 16, 2018

Great for clear skin

Apart from being an important vitamin, I have noticed that when I take Vitamin D, my skin clears up within days and I hardly have any breakouts when taking it on a daily basis.

April 15, 2018

I would buy this product again. Good for use in winter time.

This contains 700 tablets worth 1000 IU of vitamin D. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. The tablets are great for daily use. Especially useful in long winters when vitamin D deficiency can be a problem.

March 06, 2018

Great Product

My Doctor told me I am very low in Vitamin D and wanted me to start taking 2 vitamin D 1000 a day. I have been taking them about a month now and I am noticing I have a bit more energy. I choose Jamison brand because it is a common name and they have great prices with usually bonus pills.
    I will be buying this product again and I have recommended it to others as well.