Jamieson Vitamin D 1,000iu Bonus 240 Count Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 13, 2017

I would definitley buy this product again

I buy this product to help with the lack of Vitamini D that I have currently
    The price is affordable and you can always find Jamieson products in grocery stores or a Shoppers Drug mart

April 29, 2017

I have been taking these for approximately five months now. It was recommended by my arthritic specialist to take five (5,000 IU) each and every day for pain. They are very easy to swallow because they are so small (gelcaps). They have no unpleasant after-taste. I am not certain if they are actually working to assist with the maintenance of pain symptoms. I guess I need to give it so more time.

April 19, 2017

I think everyone needs more Vitamin D especially in the winter months! Especially in Newfoundland! lol!
    I just started using this a few months ago and I notice a massive difference in my energy and overall happiness. Its like sunshine in a bottle. I recommend this to all my friends.

April 11, 2017

I bought a huge bottle of Vitamin D from Costco in the fall. I like to take one every day during the fall and winter, I find that its very helpful where I'm not getting any vitamin D from the sun.

April 08, 2017

I was told by the doctor to take this for my health and to help my bones get stronger. I purchased the Jamieson vitamins and they are easy to swallow and not after taste.

January 17, 2017

Sur recommendation de mon médecin, je prends 2 à 3 comprimés de vitamine D Jamieson chaque jour. Facile à prendre! Mon médecin vérifie mon taux de vitamine D chaque année et je suis dans les normes. Merci!

November 19, 2016

This is great for those who do not see enough sun. Vitaman D is so. Eneficiak in the growth and development of many. It is something that we seldom get during the winter months. Especially us eastern ontarians. I always take these in the winter months

November 19, 2016

I love how tiny these softgels are - so easy to swallow! The bottle says to take just one a day so I've been doing that for about a month now. The price is great, less than ten bucks for half a years worth in one bottle! I will for sure get more when this bottle runs out and totally recommend to everyone - especially people who usually have troubles swallowing other vitamins.

October 18, 2016

My favourite Vitamin D brand for years. It's affordable and I never forget to take my vitamins. I would recommend this brand for people who don't want to spend a lot of vitamins.

July 03, 2016

Jamieson vitamin D is a great vitamin to have for those who don't consume enough calcium. I'm a really busy person and don't get a lot of time to consume a lot of milk daily so I love how I can carry these around with me and take them when required.