Jamieson Vitamin D 1,000iu Bonus 240 Count Reviews

July 16, 2018

Great for clear skin

Apart from being an important vitamin, I have noticed that when I take Vitamin D, my skin clears up within days and I hardly have any breakouts when taking it on a daily basis.

February 20, 2018

love these vitamins

With being hypothyroid, I am always looking for effective ways to improve my quality of health. With doing a bit of research i read that vitamin D defficiency is quite common with hypothyroidism, so I decided to purchase Jamieson vitamin D. Plus being its still winter i don't get a lot of sun. Since taking them i've felt my energy improve and feel not so blah. The best thing is it's a canadian company.

December 13, 2017

northerners need vitamin D

Living in the north mean less daylight in the winter months so my whole family takes vitamin D. Helps with mood and tiredness too. I always by Jaimeson brand and you can find sales all the time at drug stores and grocery stores. I prefer the dissolving tablets.

June 13, 2017

I would definitley buy this product again

I buy this product to help with the lack of Vitamini D that I have currently
    The price is affordable and you can always find Jamieson products in grocery stores or a Shoppers Drug mart

April 29, 2017

I have been taking these for approximately five months now. It was recommended by my arthritic specialist to take five (5,000 IU) each and every day for pain. They are very easy to swallow because they are so small (gelcaps). They have no unpleasant after-taste. I am not certain if they are actually working to assist with the maintenance of pain symptoms. I guess I need to give it so more time.

April 19, 2017

I think everyone needs more Vitamin D especially in the winter months! Especially in Newfoundland! lol!
    I just started using this a few months ago and I notice a massive difference in my energy and overall happiness. Its like sunshine in a bottle. I recommend this to all my friends.

April 11, 2017

I bought a huge bottle of Vitamin D from Costco in the fall. I like to take one every day during the fall and winter, I find that its very helpful where I'm not getting any vitamin D from the sun.

April 08, 2017

I was told by the doctor to take this for my health and to help my bones get stronger. I purchased the Jamieson vitamins and they are easy to swallow and not after taste.

January 17, 2017

Sur recommendation de mon médecin, je prends 2 à 3 comprimés de vitamine D Jamieson chaque jour. Facile à prendre! Mon médecin vérifie mon taux de vitamine D chaque année et je suis dans les normes. Merci!

November 19, 2016

This is great for those who do not see enough sun. Vitaman D is so. Eneficiak in the growth and development of many. It is something that we seldom get during the winter months. Especially us eastern ontarians. I always take these in the winter months