4.1/5
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#233 in Snacks

December 13, 2017

Molasses Adds Great Sweet and Salty Taste

Jif peanut butter is back in Canada, as of this year! I have never tried the "Creamy" version before, but after trying the "Crunchy" for the first time a few weeks ago, I just had to give it a go. It did not disappoint! The peanut butter is smooth and rich. It has a strong nutty taste, with a great deal of sweetness added in. I think the sweet flavour comes from the cooking molasses, which makes it taste different than any other peanut butter I've tried on the market. I taste the sweet and salty components, for a great balance of flavour. This peanut butter is typically more expensive than others but it's definitely worth the price. Each tablespoon is 100 calories.

September 26, 2017

Just Jiffy!

Jif Peanut Butter is by far my favourite and the best peanut butter on the market, in my opinion. It's smooth a creamy without being oily or greasy. Since it's so creamy, it spreads really nicely into toast, bagels, bread or whatever you like. It has a very nice, slightly roasted peanut flavor to it - which might sound obvious, but I have had peanut butters before that barely taste like peanuts at all. Jif is super tasty, and I love it.

May 31, 2017

My fave peanut butter since childhood. It is creamy and smooth, goes on bread without tearing the bread up. I use this in recipes, sandwiches, snacks...so yummy on crackers or an apple. You just can't go wrong with Jif!

May 17, 2017

We are hard core Kraft Peanut butter users, so going to the "other side" and trying Jif was really difficult.

I took the plunge, and it's surprisingly creamy, have minimal peanut butter smell, and is easy to spread on bread or toast.

The taste is less sugary than Kraft Peanut Butter, and doesn't really leave an aftertaste.

It's not really sticky, and overall a more muted peanut butter taste than I am used to - I am happy with it, but Husband has not been converted.

Comment Comment | Permalink

3.2/5

April 17, 2017

I don't often eat processed peanut butter (I prefer the natural stuff) but I decided to give this stuff a try when I saw it on sale.
    I'm not a big fan! While it is very creamy, it is also a bit granular and way too sweet for my taste. I much prefer Kraft creamy peanut butter with regards to consistency and taste. If you like a very sweet peanut butter, you might really like Jif, but it wasn't for me.

March 21, 2017

I have been eating Jif peanut butter for as long as I can remember. I love it. For a few years they took it out of Canada for an unknown reason and nothing compared to it. So happy to see it back in Canada. Smooth, creamy and flavourful. Makes great cookies, and tastes delicious with banana.

January 30, 2017

This is a peanut butter everyone can appriciate!! Its great on a good ole pb&j;sandwich or in a batch of your grandma's favorite peanut butter cookies!! loved the stuff!!

February 17, 2016

Jif is absolutely favourite Peanut Butter brand. I love the creaminess and how well it spreads on bread and when I toast it.
    I'm sorry to say that they have stopped carrying the Jif Peanut Butter in my area. It's my hope that they bring it back soon.

January 31, 2016

Smooth and creamy peanut butter. Delicious!
    But not my first choice at the grocery store.

2.8/5

January 21, 2016

Not bad but not my favorite. It is creamy and makes good peanut butter cookies.