We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.2/5
27 reviews
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#130 in Snacks

    Reviews and Ratings

    89% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2021
    Quebec, Canada

    Très bon

    Très bon beurre d'arachide pour manger directement sur des toast le matin! Très bon goût et excellente texture crémeuse. Mon mari et moi avons terminé le pot très rapidement et allons très certainement en acheter de nouveau!

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2021
    Quebec, Canada

    Mon préféré

    C'est de loin mon préféré. Pas le meilleur pour la santé, mais au goût je suis conquise. Il a ce petit je ne sais quoi que les autres n'ont pas, et je le trouve un peu moins collant en bouche.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 23, 2020
    United States

    Creamy, salty and so good!

    Jif creamy peanut butter is so creamy and delicious, it literally tastes great on on food!
    It is the right amount of salty and peanut buttery! It’s perfect for any age! It’s great on crackers, toast, apples, celery and so many more foods!
    It’s great to cook or bake with!

    Flag as Spam
    1.3/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    May 16, 2020
    Quebec, Canada

    Décevant

    J’ai toujours aimé le beurre d’arachide que ce soit au petit déjeuner, pour faire de la pâtisserie... mais j’ai vraiment pas aimé le goût de celui là, la texture je l’ai trouvé ‘’pâteuse’’ moins velouté avec un goût léger de mélasse. Je l’ai utilisé pour faire quelques recettes mais malgré ma volonté trouver une façon de l’utiliser qui me plairait et à ma famille mais ce fut un échec!

    Flag as Spam
    2.8/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 01, 2020
    Ontario, Canada

    please think twice

    Although I agree tremendously with your opinions on this peanut butter I would have to disagree with one thing it is disappointing to see that Canadians are supporting American brands opposed to Canadian companies and then complain about everything being manufactured and controlled by the U.S. As much as I agree about the quality of this product, people need to think twice about their purchase.

    Updated On: April 01, 2020

    I am regarding the fact that jiff is an American brand and
    kraft is Canadian.

    Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 03, 2019
    United States

    A staple in my house.

    Jiff creamy peanut butter is a favorite in my house. Whether its lunch time sandwich, snack time with apes and crackers or making desserts like no bake cookies jiff peanut butter is what we reach for.

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2019
    United States

    creamy taste

    Tasty peanut butter! The product is great and the price..My Grandson loves jif and he doesnt like any other kind so we don't and wont be changing.It's jif all the way

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 13, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Très bon!!

    J’ai acheté ce beurre d’arachides en voyage aux USA et avons choisi celui ci car notre sorte habituelle n’e Pas disponible dans ce pays... nous n’avons pas été déçu, bon goût, bonne texture pareil comme a la maison! A racheter

    Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 12, 2019
    Alberta, Canada

    Somewhat replaced Skippy :(

    Skippy is gone from Canada so I tried Kraft (no thanks)Finally something that I will actually eat and buy. BTW I don't eat it a lot but when I do I am picky about it. I will continue to buy.

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 18, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Amazing!

    After using another brand since I was a kid, I gave Jif a try out of pure curiosity. I really figured there would be no difference. Peanut butter is peanut butter, right? Wrong! This is the best peanut butter ever. The texture is melt in your mouth, the flavor is like fresh peanuts -- it's divine. Try it on celery, apple slices, rice cakes or right out of the jar, you will absolutely fall in love with this brand of peanut butter.

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.