Jif Creamy Peanut Butter

Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 1314 in Snacks

April 17, 2017

I don't often eat processed peanut butter (I prefer the natural stuff) but I decided to give this stuff a try when I saw it on sale.
    I'm not a big fan! While it is very creamy, it is also a bit granular and way too sweet for my taste. I much prefer Kraft creamy peanut butter with regards to consistency and taste. If you like a very sweet peanut butter, you might really like Jif, but it wasn't for me.

March 21, 2017

I have been eating Jif peanut butter for as long as I can remember. I love it. For a few years they took it out of Canada for an unknown reason and nothing compared to it. So happy to see it back in Canada. Smooth, creamy and flavourful. Makes great cookies, and tastes delicious with banana.

January 30, 2017

This is a peanut butter everyone can appriciate!! Its great on a good ole pb&j;sandwich or in a batch of your grandma's favorite peanut butter cookies!! loved the stuff!!

February 17, 2016

Jif is absolutely favourite Peanut Butter brand. I love the creaminess and how well it spreads on bread and when I toast it.
    I'm sorry to say that they have stopped carrying the Jif Peanut Butter in my area. It's my hope that they bring it back soon.

January 31, 2016

Smooth and creamy peanut butter. Delicious!
    But not my first choice at the grocery store.

January 21, 2016

Not bad but not my favorite. It is creamy and makes good peanut butter cookies.

January 21, 2016

I love the taste of Jif peanut butter. It is very smooth and creamy.