Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #289 out of 1272 in Snacks

May 31, 2017

My fave peanut butter since childhood. It is creamy and smooth, goes on bread without tearing the bread up. I use this in recipes, sandwiches, snacks...so yummy on crackers or an apple. You just can't go wrong with Jif!

May 17, 2017

We are hard core Kraft Peanut butter users, so going to the "other side" and trying Jif was really difficult.

I took the plunge, and it's surprisingly creamy, have minimal peanut butter smell, and is easy to spread on bread or toast.

The taste is less sugary than Kraft Peanut Butter, and doesn't really leave an aftertaste.

It's not really sticky, and overall a more muted peanut butter taste than I am used to - I am happy with it, but Husband has not been converted.

Comment Comment | Permalink

3.2/5

April 17, 2017

I don't often eat processed peanut butter (I prefer the natural stuff) but I decided to give this stuff a try when I saw it on sale.
    I'm not a big fan! While it is very creamy, it is also a bit granular and way too sweet for my taste. I much prefer Kraft creamy peanut butter with regards to consistency and taste. If you like a very sweet peanut butter, you might really like Jif, but it wasn't for me.

March 21, 2017

I have been eating Jif peanut butter for as long as I can remember. I love it. For a few years they took it out of Canada for an unknown reason and nothing compared to it. So happy to see it back in Canada. Smooth, creamy and flavourful. Makes great cookies, and tastes delicious with banana.

January 30, 2017

This is a peanut butter everyone can appriciate!! Its great on a good ole pb&j;sandwich or in a batch of your grandma's favorite peanut butter cookies!! loved the stuff!!

February 17, 2016

Jif is absolutely favourite Peanut Butter brand. I love the creaminess and how well it spreads on bread and when I toast it.
    I'm sorry to say that they have stopped carrying the Jif Peanut Butter in my area. It's my hope that they bring it back soon.

January 31, 2016

Smooth and creamy peanut butter. Delicious!
    But not my first choice at the grocery store.

2.8/5

January 21, 2016

Not bad but not my favorite. It is creamy and makes good peanut butter cookies.

January 21, 2016

I love the taste of Jif peanut butter. It is very smooth and creamy.

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine