Joe Fresh Cream Blush Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 592 in Blush

This creamy blendable cheek colour comes in a gorgeous range of shades that create a natural and healthy glow.

2.0/5

October 23, 2014

i didnt like this at all i thought it felt really cheap on my face

October 23, 2014

I THINK THESE ARE DISCONTINUED. CUE THE HYSTERICAL CRYING.
    These are the best bang for your buck cream blush -super rich pigmentation, beautiful packaging, long-lasting formula. Love every single shade. Joe- bring 'em back!

October 24, 2013

I like using this blush in the winter time because I don't worry about it drying my cheeks. I like how it looks so subtle and fresh on my cheeks even when it looks really bright in the pot. I adore the packaging! It is super cute and sleek! The price point is excellent, especially when there is a promotion. The quality is comparable to the higher end cream blushes in the department store. And it is definitely effective at giving you a nice natural flushed look to your skin.

August 09, 2012

Love this blush. Leaves a beautiful color to your cheeks. Will buy again for sure!!

September 21, 2011

I hadn’t ever used a cream blush so I wasn’t to sure about it, but I received it as a gift so I gave it a try. I noticed right away that the smoky colour packaging makes the colour of the blush look a lot lighter then it really is. I thought for sure the colour I had was going to be way to red for me, but after I applied a bit I realised that it depends on how much you put on. That I could control how light, or dark the colour was. It’s creamy and goes on well. I have large pores, but I didn’t find that it made them stand out. It was a nice blush and the price that it sells for makes it even nicer.

September 20, 2011

I've never tried any joe fresh products before this one but I loved this blush. It has such a natural look when I put it on. It works well and stays on for the night and doesn't break the bank! Totally recommend it!

July 20, 2011

This is my first cream blush that I have ever used so I don't know how it is compared to the other cream blush. I really like this blush I think it gives such a natural look compared to the powder blushes. The only thing is that I find I need to use quite a lot of product to get that blushed look. I think it might be because the blush color I chose isn't that dark so it needs a lot to make the blush appear. Overall though, for such a good price, this is a really good blush.

July 14, 2011

I love these blushes. I have the shade melon and it's perfect for my pale skin tone. The blush blends easily with your fingers and has great staying power. In the summer I prefer cream blushes to powders for a more natural flush. They also seem to handle the hot sticky weather better. I received mine compliments of Joe Fresh PR.

2.3/5

April 27, 2011

too strong of coverage

April 21, 2011

We got a bunch of samples of the new cream blush in the ChickAdvisor office and I picked up Melon.

It applies really smooth and blends well. The first time I wore it, I found that it had worn off by the end of the day. The next day, I tried applying more of the product (I just had to blend really well) and I kept that rosy glow all day long.

I'm honestly super impressed with this cream blush. I'd even go as far to say that I like it just as much as the Giorgio Armani Blushing Fabric I normally wear - which is really saying something as I'm obsessed with that product.

For 8 bucks, this is a must-try.

What's Your Favorite?