Joe Fresh Cream Foundation

Joe Fresh Cream Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #613 out of 677 in Foundation

January 16, 2011

I grabbed this totally by accident. I was not even interested in trying this product and meant to grab the pressed powder just to dust over my face to set my current foundation and concealer. When I got home and realized my mistake I decided I may as well try it. I found myself quite pleasantly surprised! I discarded the applicator it comes with and have applied it with both a brush and just my fingers and was pleasantly surprised with the results.
    Obviously you need freshly moisturized skin before you apply this or you will have terrible results, but that applies to most makeup. I found myself quite impressed for the pricepoint how well this blended into my skintone, how well it evened out my skintone, and also how nicely it settled on my face. After it sets/dries it feels more like a light powder than a cream. You do have to have a light hand, better to layer it up than have too much.
    This actually does a great job as a concealer as well, if you don't want to have full makeup.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign