3.9/5
Joe Fresh Style Nail Polish Reviews
#20 in Nail Polish

Coordinate your style with fabulous seasonal colours or achieve a timeless look with tasteful classics.

December 13, 2017

Great!

I was looking for a product that works well and doesn't test on animals. This hit the nail on the head! It doesn't cost a fortune and lasts just as long as the expensive brands. Also the colour is vibriant and there is many to choose from.

October 26, 2017

Belle gamme de couleur

J'adore leur couleur, j'ai eu beaucoup de mal à me décider (ils sont tous trop jolie). En plus leur coût abordable donc c'est encore plus difficile de se maîtriser :).

Je le recommande à tous.

October 12, 2017

Affordable!

I like the variety of colours they offer. Sometimes they even have cute seasonal shades. A product that takes a bit to dry but it is good. And of course my favourite part is the price.

August 05, 2017

great colour choices

I sometimes buy Joe Fresh Style Nail Polish because of the great value and also the amazing colour choices. I like coral and tin for summer toe nails! It needs a top coat to make it last longer though.

July 14, 2017

Good nail polish for a reasonable price

I like the joe fresh nail polish as it is a reasonable price and has nice shades to choose from. I have a bottle in a pastel green and it looks so nice on. It goes on smooth and stays on for decent amount of time.

April 05, 2017

The price is good compared to other nail polish products and I love the colours. My favourite is the coral pink colour that is great for summer. This is the only brand of nail polish that I buy now.

March 31, 2017

I like the new colours that Joe Fresh comes out with in it's nail polish, especially the bright spring ones. Like most polishes, these also last about 7 days for me, & there is some chipping after a couple days.

January 04, 2017

I love the muted pastel colours available in the Joe line. For the quality and variety of shades the price is right plus you can always find last season's colours in the clearance bin for a couple bucks.

November 15, 2016

I enjoy the wide variety of colours that are available, and the prices are very good. The quality can sometimes be lower than expected, and may flake off easily, but overall my experience with the product is pretty good.

September 19, 2016

These nail polishes are great. They are well priced, and a great consistency. The colour selection is alright, wish there was a more vast array of colours, but for the ones they currently they have are great, especially the spring colours.