Joe Fresh Style Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1 out of 6 in Boutiques & Malls

Offering stylish, fresh and affordable apparel, accessories and beauty for all seasons, the Joe Fresh® brand is the answer to consumers' desire for accessible, of-the-moment style. With collections for women, men and children, this label is designed to solve the family’s fashion needs.

July 17, 2017

One of The Best Clothing Stores

I'm a fan of Joe Fresh Styles. They offer unique and affordable products for all occasions, ranging from classy to casual. They tend to change their selections quite often, which is great for people always looking for new pieces for their wardrobe. They also often have clearance on apparel and jewelry at the end of season, which is great. The quality is great and long-lasting. I buy my tights from here (I own many pairs). I use them all the time and they still last me a long time. The children's clothes offered here are always so cute, especially the little girl clothes. You can go to the store or purchase items online, which is super convenient.

July 13, 2017

Good clothes at great prices

What I like most about Joe Fresh Style is that the merchandise they sell is often unique and different. I like how they offer different patterns and types of clothing. People who are looking for more casual clothes can shop here as well as people who are looking for more fancy clothing.

I like how the styles really change with each season. The jewelry here is also nice and you can often find it on sale, which is a plus.

Clothes are usually reasonably priced, and if you wait until the end of a season they really come on sale.

Joe Fresh is usually located in a Loblaws or Independant. I find sometimes the customer service isn't the best because you can't always find someone on cash. But when someone is there I have found them pleasant.

June 22, 2017

Joe Fresh Style

I love shopping at joe fresh, they have some unique clothing items and lots of selection for work/ office clothing. However, the quality in material is not always there. I have had multiple blouses rip or loose shape within 1-2 wears. The kids section is awesome, lots to choose from and pretty good quality. I always find some very cute toddler boys clothes for great prices.

May 12, 2017

I enjoy joe fresh clothing. For myself and my two children. The quality is great, lasting much longer the other brands. No falling apart after one wash or use. Very fun and modern styles.

January 29, 2017

I purchased a pair of bike pants at this store they were made of leather I loved them every time that I went for a bike ride I would wear these pants they lasted me for such a long time

August 02, 2016

I love the childrens clothes from Joe Fresh! They're trendy and fun. They're great quality and priced well. There are almost always sales to shop. I occasionally find things I like for myself, but I shop mostly for the kids. I love, love, LOVE the kids clothes.

April 09, 2016

I'm super obsessed with joe fresh clothing I find that it can be a little pricey so I do wait until they have a sale on but their clothes are super cute and great sizes. I also love to purchase clothes here for my don ghee have really nice children's clothing, I find the clothes to be high quality and last a long time.

April 09, 2016

Joe Fresh makes some pretty decent clothing for the right price.
    I wouldn't necessarily buy everything there but I do buy some staples.
    I like the tank tops for under my scrubs at work. The plain t shirts
    work well for me too.

April 09, 2016

About a year ago I moved to a community that only had one store within walking distance to shop for clothes. That store was Joe Fresh. I never really had an impression on them. The prices were a little high, but the quality was amazing. I have bought Jackets, shirts, pants, kids clothes, and over and over again i am impressed with the quality and am willing to pay a little more for it, and the clearance prices on apparel are great too. I have never had an issue and never needed to return or exchange anything.

March 23, 2016

I had never shopped Joe Fresh until about 6 months ago, and I was surprised by the quality of the clothing as well as the price. They have really nice pieces and you can get them at a reasonable price. Some items are faddish, but you can definitely find staple pieces to build into a wardrobe.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)