Joe Fresh Style Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 6 in Boutiques & Malls

Offering stylish, fresh and affordable apparel, accessories and beauty for all seasons, the Joe Fresh® brand is the answer to consumers' desire for accessible, of-the-moment style. With collections for women, men and children, this label is designed to solve the family’s fashion needs.

January 29, 2017

I purchased a pair of bike pants at this store they were made of leather I loved them every time that I went for a bike ride I would wear these pants they lasted me for such a long time

August 02, 2016

I love the childrens clothes from Joe Fresh! They're trendy and fun. They're great quality and priced well. There are almost always sales to shop. I occasionally find things I like for myself, but I shop mostly for the kids. I love, love, LOVE the kids clothes.

April 09, 2016

I'm super obsessed with joe fresh clothing I find that it can be a little pricey so I do wait until they have a sale on but their clothes are super cute and great sizes. I also love to purchase clothes here for my don ghee have really nice children's clothing, I find the clothes to be high quality and last a long time.

April 09, 2016

Joe Fresh makes some pretty decent clothing for the right price.
    I wouldn't necessarily buy everything there but I do buy some staples.
    I like the tank tops for under my scrubs at work. The plain t shirts
    work well for me too.

April 09, 2016

About a year ago I moved to a community that only had one store within walking distance to shop for clothes. That store was Joe Fresh. I never really had an impression on them. The prices were a little high, but the quality was amazing. I have bought Jackets, shirts, pants, kids clothes, and over and over again i am impressed with the quality and am willing to pay a little more for it, and the clearance prices on apparel are great too. I have never had an issue and never needed to return or exchange anything.

March 23, 2016

I had never shopped Joe Fresh until about 6 months ago, and I was surprised by the quality of the clothing as well as the price. They have really nice pieces and you can get them at a reasonable price. Some items are faddish, but you can definitely find staple pieces to build into a wardrobe.

March 21, 2016

Joe fresh has a huge selection of clothing for the whole family. I find that they have something for everyone and they keep up with trends. The quality at joe fresh is really good too.The only thing that I found is that their price has increased quite alot, that its not as affordable for everyone.

March 21, 2016

I enjoy shopping here for my daughter. I seem to always find something for her. Since having my son who is 3 months old I find the selection for him isn't very good. I wish they had more. I will continue to shop her for my daughter. I find the quality to be good but things also seem to shrink fast

March 15, 2016

Who knew Joe Fresh would become such a staple brand. They have an awesome selection most of the time although sometimes it CAAAN be hit and miss. They usually have great trendy pieces at a great price as well as basics that are super easy to wear and mix with other higher end pieces to complete a look.

March 11, 2016

The clothes are super cute, until you wash them once then they are faded and strings are pulling. The prices are ridiculous! The only time I guess they would be good is for getting pictures done but other than that they are not everyday clothes.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise