Yves Rocher Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 6 in Boutiques & Malls

May 07, 2017

If you have this place in your area you must go right away! they have perfumes that are not expensive and nail polish too they have all beauty things for a reasonable price i love the service every time they are very kind i suggest anyone to go there

April 14, 2017

I decided to try this company after repeated bombardment of my email with their spam advertising; worst mistake ever. I went to the site and bought over $200 worth of products, most were overpriced and came in really tiny sizes, paid ahead of shipment of products. They had the option of paying after, but in a step of good faith I paid ahead. 1 week later I received my shipment and one of the boxes is damaged, its contents spilled all over the inside of the box. The other box had missing items and none of the boxes were in any way packed with packaging products to prevent breakage, spills and damage to products already paid for. I contacted them only to be told, first that the missing items were not in stock (why let me order them in the first place) and my refund was in store credit. As for the damaged products they said I should not have received it from the post service, I told them that parcels are not hand delivered but put in parcel lockers, and I was rudely told that I should have used my time, energy and gas to return said product to a post office which is not so close to me, never minding the hassle of getting a 3 month old baby ready, strapped in and calm for the drive to return the parcel. I had to battle over a month to get my money back.

Overall best advice, stay away from yves rocher. Their products is subpar at best, Avon or Mary Kay is better quality. Even better drugstore makeup and skincare, then if you want to splurge got from Sephora, MAC or Body Shop.

March 24, 2017

J'aime bien cette compagnie de produit de beauté. J'achète mes crèmes pour le visage et celle-ci sont de produits naturels. J'aime aussi me faire faire des facials labas.

January 16, 2017

The thing I like best about Yves Rocher are their fragrances. They also have good facial cleansers, and lotions that don't end up drying your skin out like many other brands. I don't bother with their anti-ageing items, and haven't tried a whole lot of their makeup. That said, what I have tried, I like. I use their lipstick and nail polishes regularly. The lip colours are good, a nice amount of pigment for the price, and the polishes are of a good value for money. They last well and don't do funky stuff to your nails. Their mascaras are great, I just don't use them often. But when I do, they apply well, don't clump, and thicken the lashes without amassing major amounts of goop on them. So I'm a pretty satisfied customer!

November 03, 2016

Chaques fois que je vais chez Yves Rocher, les employés sont toujours très gentils et super acceuillants. Il y a toute sorte de produits à découvrir qui sont à prix abordable.

August 16, 2016

J'adore aller chez Yves rocher. Le service est toujours impeccable et je suis toujours satisfaite. Avec les nombreuses promotions disponibles tout au long de l'année, il est vraiment intéressant de se procurer les différents produits. Je recommande définitivement cette entreprise à toutes les femmes et hommes qui aiment prendre soin de leur corps avec des produits de qualité.

June 23, 2016

Cela fait maintenant +de 10 ans que j'utilise leurs produits et j'en suis extrêmement satisfaite. Ce sont des produits dispendieux mais je reçoit des promotions très intéressantes et j'utilise ces promotions pour commander.

February 06, 2016

Le service est excellent dans ces boutiques. Le personnel souriant et aidant. Ils sont de bons conseils. On y trouve une panoplie de produits à petits prix. J'ai commencé à connaître cette compagnie quand elle faisait de la sollicitation par la poste il y a une trentaine d'années mais maintenant je vais en boutique et il y a également des échantillons donnés et des cadeaux avec achat.

February 06, 2016

Très bonne compagnie très souriant et acceuillant offre de très bon produit sans se ruiner !;

January 26, 2016

I have been a Yves Rocher Customer for over twenty years now.I have tried lots of there products and never been disappointed in anything.All natural ingredients. I LOVE there shower gels/creams.Its also nice to get a free gift when you order.They also always give you a few samples.

Baywatch the Movie!