John Frieda Detox and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#126 in Shampoo

March 26, 2020

The best shampoo!!

This is the best shampoo I have ever used! I noticed a difference after one use and it only got better with continued use. It removes product build up and provides dry stressed hair with rich nutrients. It repairs damaged hair leaving you with healthy nourished hair. It lathers wells, has a nice light scent, and leaves your hair with a lovely silky shine

March 21, 2020

Would buy it again

If your hair is damaged, whether from discoloration, from heat, or something else, you need to use a product line. My hair is very dry and naughty, especially in winter. And I was lucky to try this shampoo right now. Now this is my favorite shampoo, because in one use, the hair becomes not only soft and shiny, but also more healthy. Somehow, my hair became so full and strong again. The smell is so fresh and lasts several days.

March 06, 2020

Impressive

This is an awesome shampoo it smells really nice and it has easy to use bottle makes a great lather and leaves your hair so soft and shiny and healthy looking you don't even need to use the conditioner i found the shampoo alone was great. I recommend if you haven't tried this product yet you should I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future.

February 03, 2020

Great Detox Shampoo

I’ve been using this Detox & Repair shampoo for about 3 weeks now and I really like the results so far. The shampoo is super gentle and a little definitely goes a long way. I also love that it removes product buildup which is key for me since I use so much dry shampoo. My only complaint about this product is that it is not sulfate free which I have been trying to avoid lately.

January 29, 2020

Shiny smooth hair

I have been using the John Frieda Detox and Repair shampoo along with the conditioner and hair mask for 2 weeks and I love the results I am seeing. My hair has been so dried out from the winter weather, using these products has brought it back to life. My hair is shiny, smooth and full of body. I would highly recommend trying this. And the price is unbeatable for the quality!

January 29, 2020

Great shampoo

I have tried John Frieda Detox & Repair Shampoo. This is a good quality product that has a gentle aroma. It lathers so well, which I love a shampoo to do. It left my hair feeling clean, fresh, free of product residue, and not weighed down. I highly recommend this shampoo.

August 08, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Brilliant!! Smells great too!

I used this in place of my usual hair care routine (Matrix) and I was blown away at just how good this product really was! I never had much luck with John Freida in the past, but this left my hair feeling hydrated, soft and silky! So beautifully creamy and scented, I adore it!!

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Hair looks great

I've always had problems with my hair but since I've used detox and repair my hair has never looked healthier and it looks and feels amaxing and people now tell me how great my hair looks so I recommend this for people with dry hair

July 14, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Great in every way

Truly changed my hair for the better, made it feel so soft, hydrated and smells amazing.
    Something I will definitely be buying again and again!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Detox heaven

This stuff is honestly the best I was a bit sceptical upon first use but my god I soon changed my mind I didn’t even have to wait for a few washes this stuff works instantly my hair has never felt or looked better than it does now the bounce and lift I now have in my hair is remarkable I really can’t recommend this enough but why take my word for it!...give it a try yourself you will not be disappointed I promise you that!!