John Frieda Detox and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#126 in Shampoo

March 26, 2020

The best shampoo!!

This is the best shampoo I have ever used! I noticed a difference after one use and it only got better with continued use. It removes product build up and provides dry stressed hair with rich nutrients. It repairs damaged hair leaving you with healthy nourished hair. It lathers wells, has a nice light scent, and leaves your hair with a lovely silky shine

March 21, 2020

Would buy it again

If your hair is damaged, whether from discoloration, from heat, or something else, you need to use a product line. My hair is very dry and naughty, especially in winter. And I was lucky to try this shampoo right now. Now this is my favorite shampoo, because in one use, the hair becomes not only soft and shiny, but also more healthy. Somehow, my hair became so full and strong again. The smell is so fresh and lasts several days.

2.8/5

March 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Better for dry hair

I tried this out along with the conditioner. It was definitely nice, however not for my hair type. I can usually get away with washing my hair twice a week. Using this, my hair would look fine right after being washed, but greasy looking the next. My hair is more combination, so it would probably work much better on someone with really dry hair. Asides from this, the cost is a bit pricey too for what you get. The bottle is smaller then the average shampoo, so it does not last quite as long for your $12 CAN.

March 06, 2020

Impressive

This is an awesome shampoo it smells really nice and it has easy to use bottle makes a great lather and leaves your hair so soft and shiny and healthy looking you don't even need to use the conditioner i found the shampoo alone was great. I recommend if you haven't tried this product yet you should I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future.

February 03, 2020

Great Detox Shampoo

I’ve been using this Detox & Repair shampoo for about 3 weeks now and I really like the results so far. The shampoo is super gentle and a little definitely goes a long way. I also love that it removes product buildup which is key for me since I use so much dry shampoo. My only complaint about this product is that it is not sulfate free which I have been trying to avoid lately.

January 29, 2020

Shiny smooth hair

I have been using the John Frieda Detox and Repair shampoo along with the conditioner and hair mask for 2 weeks and I love the results I am seeing. My hair has been so dried out from the winter weather, using these products has brought it back to life. My hair is shiny, smooth and full of body. I would highly recommend trying this. And the price is unbeatable for the quality!

January 29, 2020

Great shampoo

I have tried John Frieda Detox & Repair Shampoo. This is a good quality product that has a gentle aroma. It lathers so well, which I love a shampoo to do. It left my hair feeling clean, fresh, free of product residue, and not weighed down. I highly recommend this shampoo.

January 28, 2020

Really great to my hair that works to detangle

I love all the products by John Freida. This shampoo really great to my hair that works to detangle, prevent breakage, & keeps it smooth without excess waxy residue. My hair is extremely hard to manage ( hair that tangles very bad the second it gets wet) I am so glad I used this product.Im pretty sure i use it again and recommended to all! because it works great and suitable for everyday use!!!

January 22, 2020

Refreshing Scent

Lovely scent of green tea, light weight shampoo that left my hair and scalp clean. I found I did not have to use a lot of this product, which is a bonus. I will definitely recommend this to others.

October 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Hair detox

This shampoo is supposed to detox your hair and eliminate build up. I'm not really sure about the detox thing, but it definitely leaves my hair clean, light and soft. It smells nice too, so in the end is a good one.

Updated On: December 15, 2019

After some time it turned out to be a bit too aggressive for my scalp. To be used every now and then, not regularly.