John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Original Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

January 13, 2022
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Works well for my hair

I do struggle to find product that works good for fizzy hair. I was so excited for the opportunity to test this product. Firstly, the scent is very light and not chemical. The texture itself is very lightweight and doesnt weight hair. It gave lot of shiness and reduced appearance of split ends. During the wet weather my hair didnt look fizzy, but remained smooth and healthy. Love this product.

January 09, 2022
    United Kingdom

New love for an old flame

I used to use this a lot in my late teens before I bought strainers. I'm now in my 40s and my love has been rekindled. I honestly forgot how good this stuff is and a must have for any hair SOS!
    Remember girls, a little goes a looooong way x

January 08, 2022

One of the best hair serum ever used. My hair looks so smooth, healthy and smells lovely. Highly recommended. Very easy in use and lasting for long periods

January 07, 2022

Hair is soft and shines

I have very thick, very wavy, very wild, wire hair that is amazing but hard to manage.
    Finally an oil that gives me slick, not greasy, health manageable hair. I have tried sooooo many oils and products over the years. This works!

January 04, 2022

This product saved my frizzy hair! I have naturally wavy hair which goes so frizzy when it dries. I used this every day when I washed my hair, it helped the frizz and almost conditioned it and added a real shine!

I love this product, it’s affordable and can be bought in super markets too!

January 04, 2022

Great product

This is a 5 ⭐ product, I love it!This serum works so well to keep frizz down and give shine to my hair and can also be used for blow drying and heat protection! It has really helped repair my ends and keep my hair soft hydrated and shiny! I would totally recommend this product!

January 03, 2022
    Not found, Not found

Great product

This serum is a great product. With thick damaged hair, this serum managed to tame all the fly aways as well as make my hair feel very soft. Only downside I personally felt like I needed more than the one recommended pump of product.

January 02, 2022
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Super silky hair instantly

Love a serum and this one is no exception nice scent easy to use and instant results good quality and price point. Would recommend and use again and again

2.8/5

December 31, 2021

Not the best smelling serum I have come across! L’Oréal Definitely has better smelling serums and bottles seem more luxurious. However hair felt more healthier after use. I have thick long hair, naturally wavy I straighten.

December 29, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

No frizz here

Absolutely amazed I have thick unruly curly hair and suffer with frizz but I have just used this for the first time and wow what a massive difference it has made it has truly tamed my hair