John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Lightweight Serum Reviews
#5 in Hair Serum

April 20, 2022

bye bye flyaways

I'm a straightener kind of person who gets flyaways and John Freida's Frizz Ease range has always been the serum of choice for me as it is very lightweight, it doesn't weigh hair down and it isnt oily. A little goes a long way and it is a great smoother and nourisher especially if you get dry hair.

April 20, 2022

Love this product

I tried this hair serum and I first noticed the smell it is very nice It definitely makes my hair soft I would recommend this product to anyone I would definitely use this again

April 14, 2022

Combat frizz

I would definitely recommend this hair serum as I suffer with frizzy hair and it works wonders!! I will be purchasing once this has gone. You only need a small amount so it lasts so long

April 12, 2022

Very good

The texture and smell is incredible it works so well with my hair, it helps keep it in control and it last for hours, I would recommend this product to family and friends.

April 04, 2022

Excellent

A little goes a long way, great product takes my frizzy hair and is really smooth and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I absolutely love it. It's now one if my favourite items in my hair care bag.

April 01, 2022

Love it

This product is brilliant. I use it on wet hair and it stops all frizz and leaves my hair super shiny and smooth. The scent is gorgeous too. I would definitely recommend and I will 100% be purchasing this.

April 01, 2022

Amazing

I’ve been looking for a product to help my hair for ages and this was perfected so light and easy to use plus no frizz all day honestly love this product, told all my friends to get it already!

fantastic

absolutely amazing when used alongside the shampoo it made everyone's hair shiny and silky smooth it's the best product ever so yes indeed I'd recommend it to other people

Lightweight

Love this serum so much. I love the fact it doesn't make my fine hair greasy or weigh it down and it leaves my hair with incredible shine and gorgeous softness

Didn't help my frizz

I used this after a few washes and I found it didn't help the frizzyness I get after blow-drying. My hair was still pretty static on the top of my head. Compared to other products for frizz this was wasn't a good one for me but may work for other people's hair.