John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Original Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

January 19, 2022

Beautiful product

I have such frizzy hair! This has been a saviour I used on wet hair and just blow drying it’s silky smooth this can be purchased in super market so easy to get hold of!

January 19, 2022

Left my frizzy,curly controlled.

I have used many John frieda hair serum products to control the frizz on my curly hair, this serum is used on wet and dry hair so one product to buy. The serum was thicker and controlled the frizz in my hair , it also smelt beautiful and left my hair bouncy, full and controlled without being stiff.

Great product

Great product and it definitely eases frizz. Love how you can use this on wet or dry hair. Makes my hair look for healthier and gives it a nice shine. It smells really nice too.

Non greasy serum

This was really easy to use, washed hair as normal and applied a small amount to towel dried hair and combed through and blow dried and no frizz in sight. The serum did not leave my hair feeling greasy at all which is what I have found with other serums. Left my hair soft, shiny and more manageable.

Still suffering the frizz

I tried this product a few times. Drying my hair naturally I was left with super soft manageable hair but it was frizzy really quickly. I tried using a diffuser and it was better but the curls didn’t seem to hold. Using curling iron on my naturally curly hair worked better but I still needed more hold. However, it works great when I blow my hair straight. Holds well and works really well in humidity

Awesome Hair Serum!

So I wasn't expecting much from this if I'm honest, but I was very wrong! After washing my hair I apply this to damp hair and it definitely protects from heat damage! I also use it after drying to seal my dead ends and dry ends and it works wonders!! My hair is so smooth and shiny!!

Amazing results

I have used other hair serums before but nothing compares to this! I have long thick hair and one pump of this serum was enough to tame my hair! It was slick, silky and reduced the frizz. The results lasted for the entire day!

Amazing product

One of the best hair serum ever. My blonde hair looks so healthy and smooth. Just one drop makes them shiny and smells amazing. Highly recommended. After few weeks of using I can see the effects. My hair looks amazing

Love it

I love this hair serum. It's comes in really nice and appealing packaging, and it's so simple and easy to use. I applied it on slightly wet hair, managed it with my fingers and then I have so nice, silky and smooth hair. Without any frizz!! This serum really works well for my hair.

John Frieda Frizz Serum

John Frieda have done an amazing job with this serum now I can get taming that frizz. My hair is very prone to frizz but after using a couple of drops in my hand then work through the lengths of my hair before styling it controls that frizz and stops it from happening. I love this serum.