John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo Reviews
#35 in Shampoo

This NEW shampoo helps create defined, bouncy curls. No two curls are alike and they can be unpredictable from one day to the next. Bring out the best of your curls every day with these curl loving, frizz-defying formulas!

• Perfect for curly and wavy hair
  • SLS/SLES Sulfate-free for gentle cleansing
  • Helps detangles hair to help align curls

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner and Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil.

October 06, 2021

Love this shampoo

Great shampoo especially for people like me who have naturally wavy hair but tends to frizz in humid/wet conditions. Sulphate free so no residue. Leaves hair smooth and defined smells greatn

October 05, 2021

Love it!

No more frizz. Just lush, bouncy curls. Easy to handle. Not weighed down like some products do. Would buy this again. Highly recommend. Especially when used with the conditioner.

October 05, 2021

Lovely shampoo

Love this shampoo. Smells absolutely beautiful. Has a good consistency and applies easily to hair and spreads evenly throughout hair. Leaves my hair snelling great and feeling soft and really helps to emphasise my curls.

September 11, 2021

Perfect for the everyday

Absolutely loved this shampoo, great results with every use. Left my hair feeling clean, moisturised and healthy. Would highly recommend for all who struggle to find a good shampoo for frizzy hair to help maintain the curl and reduce the frizz

September 11, 2021

Yes please

This combination of products is not something I’d normally buy for my naturally curly hair but I will definitely be buying these products in the future. My hair is soft, shiny and I’m not embarrassed by frizzy curls and waves. Love love love this product combo. Thank you John Freida

Shiny Curl

This shampoo product provides amazing moisturising and definition to curls and makes it too soo sleazy and salon quality for an affordable drugstore price which can’t be beat!

Great

I found this to be a really great shampoo I hate when you get ones that weight your hair down and this is nice and light for your hair I have been using it on mine and my girls hair and we all love it

Dreamy…

The smell is just lovely! This whole range has hooked me on their smell alone! And even throughout the day I still find myself getting whiffs off it, have even caught myself pulling at my pony tail to catch an extra whiff! Over all it’s a great shampoo & is also light on the head considering what it does. Would use again.

Ok

I loved the fact it was sulfate free however didn’t lather as much as I would of liked. I did help with my frizz but didn’t really help much with my curls. Again I really disliked the smell.

September 06, 2021

Could be helping for the curly hair

Could be helping for the curly hair but I rely more on the conditioner of the leave-on products. The smell of the product is nice and the package is quite convenient and easy to use. I don't really see much difference with it using the conditioner after the shampoo.