John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner Reviews
#11 in Hair Masks

July 17, 2019
    United Kingdom

The best product for really bad hair days!

Every now and then my wavy hair gets dry and hard to style. This product is great for those days. It makes my hair pretty soft, moisturized and one of the best things... frizz free! And as all John Frieda's products dream curls guaranteed.

July 15, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Effective against frizz

Costs a little more than i like to spend but this deep conditioner can be used about once a week to calm frizz and encourage curls and improve the condition

July 15, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Use once a week to restore soft shiny suppleness to my dry coloured hair. Turns back the years (for your hair)
    Best hair mask ever. I wrap my hair in a warm towel with mask on and relax. Rinse out 5ish mins later for lush locks

June 02, 2019

Favourite hair mask!

I was a hairdresser for 6 years so I’ve always taken pretty good care of my hair but I don’t really like spending too much money on salon products anymore so I thought I’d try this hair mask from a brand I like when my hair started feeling a little dry and, holy man! I think it’s one of my favourite hair masks I’ve ever tried! It smells so amazing and works so good!!! It makes my hair so soft and healthy but never too greasy! Completely recommend!

March 20, 2019

My hair feels so smooth after just one use!

I use this deep conditioner about once a week and it is amazing. You can really feel a difference once your hair dries. I recommend air drying your hair after use for the best effect. It works well to smooth and reduce frizz. I use many other Frizz Ease products and this is one of my faves! A little goes a long way which is great because you get more bang for your buck.

June 10, 2018

Great product

received a free sample in the mail of this product it worked on my naturally dry curly frizzy hair took all the frizz away while looking so shinny soft to the touch and so manageable

April 08, 2018

Frizz Ease Deep Conditioner is really good!

I have been using this product along with the shampoo and conditioner and I am so happy with it. This conditioner is not as heavy as many other treatments that I have tried before, my damaged hair is getting better, I use it once a week as recommended and I love how it leaves my hair looking healthier, feeling soft and it really repaired my split and dry hair ends. With the Alberta weather this product is so helpful.

March 20, 2018

Frizz be GONE

John Freida frizz ease hair care line is pretty amazing. I used the shampoo and conditioner. After I used the hair mask, leaving it on for 5 minutes. My hair was so soft after blow drying. My hair was not near as frizzy as it usually is using other products. Over time I think this mask will help tame those frizzies. It would be nice if it could come in a bottle instead of a jar.

February 20, 2018

I would buy this product again and again !

Amazing product ! I have curly hair and they tend to be really dry. This product make them softer and it smells really good, almost like a perfume. It's not too expensive for its quality, so I totally recommend it !

November 30, 2017

A great option for damaged, dry hair.

I liked using deep conditioning products as my hair has become dry over the years. I like this product as it did the job well. It left my hair feelings soft and smooth. I prefer this product to others as it is specifically targeted towards my frizzy hair. Frizzy hair is one of my problems and this helped. I do wish this product was not packaged this way. I do not like dipping my hands in a pot. I would have prefered a bottle.