John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews
#171 in Hairspray

February 01, 2020

Great hairspray!

This is a great hair spray. It’s lightweight and long lasting with a lovely scent. It has a frizz-free finish and kept my hair in place all day without looking stiff or crunchy. You don’t need to use a lot of spray and it comes in a generous sized bottle so it will last awhile. I definitely recommend this hairspray, you won’t be disappointed!

April 26, 2019

Works fairly well but still not the best in humid weather

I have naturally curly/wavy hair which I prefer to straighten. This is difficult in the summer during humid months as it only stays straight for a short time. This hairspray has helped but does not last the full day. I do like it though as it does not feel sticky or stiff.

2.2/5

March 31, 2018

Wont buy again!

I recently purchased this product as it has Precision Spray. I was impressed with the precision spray however, it leaves my hair sticky and clumps of spray having to wash it out a few hours later. Also, did not hold my flyaways at all!.

January 30, 2018

Decent spray

As for a hairspray, this is a pretty good one. I do not really have a style but I like to use hairspray to hold back flyaways when I have my hair in a ponytail. This does old back the hair nicely. It has a nice aresole so it is easy to use.

January 21, 2015

Amazing hairspray from John Frieda new product line! After using it your hair is still soft to the touch (unlike after other hairsprays), frizz free and controlled. Nice smell!