4.1/5
John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Hair Serum Reviews
#6 in Hair Serum

September 21, 2020

Great product, great value!

To preface this, I have short hair and prefer a sleek and smooth bob, similar to the 'classic' bob by Vidal Sassoon. I love this product because it really helps obtain that sleek and polished look, with salon level results that you can do at home! Definitely worth a try!

June 05, 2020

Did not work for me

I have very dry frizzy hair. Someone suggested i try this when my hair is still wet, before air drying or blow drying. I did not find it to be that effective. However my husband enjoyed it for his beard.

June 05, 2020
    United Kingdom

Super frizz free hair!

Frizz Ease original is a fab product, I have unruly frizzy curls but since using this product I have been amazed at how soft, smooth and controlled my curls have been. I find the bottle lasts me quite a while as I really don't need to use much at all to get the great results I've been seeing and I have just over the shoulder length hair. A great product that works!

March 30, 2020

Very effective

I love the John Frieda products. I do find them pricey and will look for them on sale at Shoppers but they are so effective. I have unruly curly hair and need something that tames frizz and allows me to wear my hair natural. This product smells great and doesn't leave an oily residue behind.

October 24, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

John Freda

I love the John Freda hair products. I use the shampoo, conditioner & de frizz. After washing my hair it feels super sort and smells absolutely amazing. I then use the de frizz on wet hair before blow drying. I'm never dissatisfied with the finished result. I always feel as though I've just stepped out of a hair salon.

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Noticed the difference

I like to have my hair curly now and again but noticed that when I diffused it it would end up frizzy. I purchased John Frieda anti Frizz serum and noticed the difference immediately. I am now able to have my hair curly so much more often and would highly recommend this product.

October 12, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Love this

I just love this serum, add to damp hair and the results are a soft, shiny curly hair, it brings about your natural curl and there is no sticky residue.

Stockport, United Kingdom

Wow

Hiw amazing is this product !! Leaves hair smooth and great to use before using heat products also I wear extensions so it's perfect for this and keeps them frizz free

East Lothian, United Kingdom

Curls not frizz

This is a great product. It helps turn my thin frizzy hair into soft curls, sometimes. Unfortunately, my hair doesn't always do what I want, but this product is better than most of the ones I have tried x

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Great serum

I have always used this hair serum. It’s great for when my hair is left to dry and go curly and also when it’s straight to banish frizz. A lot goes a long way. Highly recommend this product. Original and best.