John Frieda Frizz Ease Wind-Down Relaxing Creme
Good

John Frieda Frizz Ease Wind-Down Relaxing Creme Reviews

Ranked #2235 out of 2449 in Hair Care

Frizz-Ease System is prescribed for dry, frizz prone hair. Revolutionary, award winning, temporary relaxing crème "stretches" curls smooth as you blow-dry. Ulra softening, conditioning formula adds shine as it smoothes and straightens. Never sticky, stiff, or flaky.

April 03, 2012

I have frizz hair. I spend at least an hour doing my hair everyday.. From washing to blow drying to straightening then style it. I had heard that this stuff really works and to try it.. So I did. I LOVE IT! You need very little so it last a long time. It doesn't make your hair greasy or anything. It knocked me getting ready in half! THANKS JOHN FRIEDA!!!!

May 28, 2009

I'm disappointed in the product. After reading decent reviews, and because I like the John Frieda collection, I decided to buy this. I have wavy hair. I used this as instructed, and it smelt slightly bad and made me a bit nauseous. It did not relax my hair one bit or make a difference in frizz. It did moisturize slightly, but be careful of using too much, or it'll cause greasy scalp. It works for some, but not for me. I can see why this product was on sale.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers