John Frieda Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Reviews

Ranked #748 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Finish & Shine. Exceptional creme, applied to dried hair, instantly transforms puffy, parched hair into a perfectly smooth, supple, shiny textures. Replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling stress.

March 04, 2017

I have straight hair and my hair rarely get frizzy. The few times it does, I fix it using this cream. The john Frieda flawless finishing cream smells amazing and provides nice fix to some of my baby hairs that stick out all over the place. I prefer this over gel or mousse because those leave my hair very stiff and unnatural, where as this leaves a wonderful shine and really nice scent behind.

January 22, 2016

Use it daily! Makes hair feel great - smooth & soft.

January 22, 2016

I've been using ' John Frieda Frizz Ease' products for my curly hair & they are amazing..especially this finishing cream, it does wonders on my hair. I use a dab on my damp hair after my bath & run it thru my hair from root to tip. .I normally let my hair air dry. My partner actually commented the other day how healthy my hair looks & I know that its from using ' John Frieda' hair care products!

January 20, 2016

This is a great finishing product to keep hair sleek without fizziness or flyaways. A little goes a long way. Keeps my hairstyle in check all day long.

October 30, 2014

Mmm... I am still kind of undecided about this product. It is by no means a miracle hair product, but it definitely does something for your hair. I received a small trial size of this product in a Sample Source box. The directions say to use this throughout your hair, root to tip. I definitely cannot use it on my roots. They end up looking greasy. If I use it sparingly in the lengths of my hair, it definitely smooths things down. My hair also feels a bit softer overall. But it's not MY "Secret Weapon". If I could use it on my flyaways and baby hairs around my part and forehead to smooth everything down, I would probably love it, but no matter how sparingly I use it around the top of my head, it just looks greasy and like a hot mess.

August 12, 2014

Even though I have relatively straight hair this product is one I use every day to control fly-away hairs and keep my hair appearing smooth. After I blow dry and style I finish with this. I rarely go without it!

August 05, 2014

Love this product! I have super fine hair so I get flyaway hair that looks frizzy sometimes but a lot of products instantly weigh my hair down and make it look greasy. Secret Weapon is awesome at calming down the flyaways without weighing my hair down and I run it through my hair when wearing it down and smooth the top when wearing it up. It won't protect against humidity but for everyday light smoothing it is awesome!

July 25, 2014

I received a sample of this once and loved it so much that I went and bought it. It's wonderful stuff, leaves my hair nice and smooth, no frizz, perfectly policed. Definitely the secret weapon. Highly recommend.

September 20, 2013

I was given a sample of this product and I was really satisfied with it. It left my hair feeling smooth, and frizz less. It was easy to apply. I will definitely buy it again

August 26, 2013

Have to say I love this stuff It takes all the frizz away and leaves my hair manageable John frieda frizz ease is awesome !!!

jolanta added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil