John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 1102 in Shampoo

The formula, containing Color-Correcting Technology, neutralizes brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh. Results are noticeable after just 3 uses. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

April 11, 2017

Love this product. Made my blonde highlighted hair so nice looking and refreshed. I had a sample pack mailed to me! Great marketing on their part as they gained a new consumer

April 11, 2017

I was really impressed with this product! Most violet/blue shampoos have a nasty smell to them but this smelled good and worked very well. This really kept the brassiness away and did not irritate my sensitive skin.

March 30, 2015

I purchased both the shampoo and the condition but I will leave this review solely for the shampoo. The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo was an alright purchase for me. The fragrance of the shampoo is really nice. I have previously used the Joico purple shampoo and I find that this purple shampoo doesn't have the vibrant intense purple that the Joico one had. Also, this product has sulphates in it which is not good for coloured hair. Shame on me for not looking at the ingredients.

If you are a natural blonde, this would probably be a good shampoo for you but if you have coloured hair, it is quite drying.

September 09, 2014

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo is a great product. The scent is delicious, with hints of lavender. It leaves hair is soft and manageable. A shampoo that tones down brassiness in natural blonde or color treated hair.

August 11, 2014

Love this product. Made my blonde highlighted hair so nice looking and refreshed. Initially had a sample pack mailed to me! Great marketing on their part as they gained a new consumer!

June 03, 2014

This shampoo really does what it says it does. I recently went from dark brunette (my natural color) to a blonde ombre. Naturally, my hair turned shades of yellow and orange due to brassiness. My mom received a sample of this shampoo and gave it to me to try, and the results were dramatic. Even though this shampoo line is a little on the expensive side, I bought it anyway because it really did work for me. The reddish tones and yellow tones in my hair are almost completely gone and I'm not even half way through the bottle. Definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy it myself! Tip: Buy the conditioner as well, it's worth the money!

May 28, 2014

I dont like brassy or dull hair and this product takes care of that. I have fine hair so build up is a concern and usually means that I cant use many products. This does not build up in my hair which makes this a keeper.

May 21, 2014

This shampoo is fine - I have platinum hair, and my colour stays white-blonde for a few weeks, but it always eventually turns a bit brassy (even with repeated and continued use of this shampoo, conditioner and other related products). I still use it because why not? White-blonde is better than brassy blonde right off the bat. But I'd be willing to suggest friends look for any product along the same lines, no need to stick with this brand.

June 27, 2012

This shampoo protects my colour treated hair. It is a tone corrector and my colour lasts for 6 weeks.

November 19, 2011

This shampoo neutralizes brassy and yellow tones in blonde hair,I noticed results after 2 uses and was very pleased.John Frieda's products always smell so good this particular shampoo has lavender infused through it.As I dye my hair blonde it just gets so dull looking and fades way to quick and this product helps to brighten my hair color and keep it fresh looking.It also keeps my hair healthy and very soft.I highly recommend this product its money well spent!

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins