3.9/5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #78 in Shampoo

The formula, containing Color-Correcting Technology, neutralizes brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh. Results are noticeable after just 3 uses. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

August 22, 2017

I would buy this again, no questions ask

After only two uses of this shampoo product I was already seeing a my hair go from a dingy blonde to a light summer sun kissed blonde it also made my hair feel light and healthy!

August 19, 2017

I would buy this product

I liked the way it made my hair shine blond it corrected the brassy tones from my hair colour
    The only issue is that the sample was not enough. I have mid back length of hair.

June 14, 2017

Completely gets rid of brassiness.

I will occasionally get blonde highlights for my hair and the last time my hairdresser was pushing hard for a sale for a salon brand tone-corrector. I was interested in the existence of a product that would refresh my highlights but purchasing it at the time wasn't in my budget that day.

A couple of weeks later I was in a drug store and saw John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting at a much better price and I purchased it. After another 2 weeks or so I tried it when my highlights began to dull and it brought them right back to where they were when they were fresh!

I don't know if the salon brand was that much better quality than John Frieda's as I never tried it, but for me it isn't a consideration because John Frieda's did such a complete job of renewing my highlights that no improvement was necessary. The price was great for the results it gives and for how long it lasts as it only needs to be used occasionally. I still have my original purchases waiting for me the next time I highlight my hair.

2.3/5

May 31, 2017

The shampoo and conditioner itself is wonderful. The scent is great and it lathers on nicely. For the blonde part- it is the LIGHTEST shade of purple and ultimately doesn't do a thing. I have left it on for a very long time and did several times and did not take the brassy tones out what so ever. It is just a gimic for blondes who are willing to pay more because the colour of their shampoo is 'purple'

May 30, 2017

My hair is naturally blonde but I have always had darker roots. I dyed my hair blonde to rid of the roots but had a orange tinge. After using the shampoo and conditioner I notice the orange was gone.

May 12, 2017

Super produits shampooing +revitalisant Sheen Blonde, sa fait ressortir ton vieux blond en plus claires. Plusieurs produits et très efficaces j'adore.

May 10, 2017

I loved this product. The packaging was very sleek and modern looking, it looked very high end for being moderately priced. The product smelled nice, unlike the heavy chemical smell some other products of this nature have. The application was very smooth, neither the shampoo or conditioner left a residue or icky feeling after use. After about three uses, I noticed there was less yellow brassy tones in my hair and my hair looked like it had just been touched up.

April 19, 2017

Revitalisant John Frieda échantillons, adoré, nouveau coup de coeur de la semaine!
    Essayer le! Je n'est pas été déçu du tout, il se classe dans les $ abordable! Même en épicerie!

April 11, 2017

Love this product. Made my blonde highlighted hair so nice looking and refreshed. I had a sample pack mailed to me! Great marketing on their part as they gained a new consumer

April 11, 2017

I was really impressed with this product! Most violet/blue shampoos have a nasty smell to them but this smelled good and worked very well. This really kept the brassiness away and did not irritate my sensitive skin.