John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo Reviews
#67 in Shampoo

The formula, containing Color-Correcting Technology, neutralizes brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh. Results are noticeable after just 3 uses. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

August 12, 2019

Goodbye brassy

My go to twice a week for a colour refresh. Takes the brass undertones right out of my hair which is great considering I have red undertones and platinum blonde hair

August 09, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Love this

I now only use the john frieda hair range! It feels lovely, smells good and does exactly what it claims to. After only 1 wash i notice a colour difference in the tone of my blonde.

August 07, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Amazing

I absolutely love this shampoo. Really noticed a big difference in my hair. Soft, untangled and smooth. Smells absolutely delicious and feels clean. I never feel my hair that much soft and shiny. Really love it and highly recommended.

August 01, 2019

Does exactly what it says at a cheaper cost

I was a little sceptical of this product Because it’s not a salon brand but it does exactly what it says at half of the cost you would spend in a salon. Definitely noticed a difference after 2 shampoos

July 30, 2019

Toner Shampoo

I wanted to get an easy carry shampoo for travelling, this tube and its contents did the job! It has really helped at keeping my toner in check! It is not as dark purple color as my regular shampoo, and yes do leave in for a few minutes before rinsing!

April 11, 2019

This is literally the best shampoo ever !

I was getting so frustrated trying shampoo after shampoo each one either made my hair frizzy or oily ! I have super long hair ! It took me my whole teenage life to find this shampoo but when I did I have never used any other kind of shampoo ! I love this shampoo it's awesome for blone/light hair ! I also use the matching conditioner ! I love how it makes my hair feel and look !!

March 25, 2019

I would buy this product again!

Ever since using this I keep getting asked if I just got my hair done! It's like a refresh for your hair! My hair is shiny and look super healthy. Love this product!

March 14, 2019

Very effective

I just recently went platinum blonde and love this shampoo to keep the brasiness out of my hair colour. It is also a gentler shampoo that doesn't further dry out my hair.

February 25, 2019

Removes Yellow and Revitalizes Blonde

I have half blonde half brown hair that used to be all blonde. The blonde on the bottom regularly looses tone and becomes yellow. This shampoo brightens it up and restores it so the bright blonde it used to be.

February 24, 2019

Love this stuff

I have been using JF Sheer Blonde Colour Renew for about 2 years now and I really love how this keeps my colour from going brassy and keeps my hair soft. Will continue using until I dye my hair darker. Thank you John Frieda!