John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Conditioner Reviews
#18 in Hair Care

February 23, 2021

Love

i love this so much it keeps my tones perfect and my hair is soft and restored from the breakage i caused ive been using it for about 8 months and i havent had a problem with it yet strongly recommend

November 10, 2020

Not bad

I have the shampoo and conditioner from this line and it has served me well, it hasn’t taken ALL of the brass out of my hair, it stained my tub though lol it left purple dye on the side of my tub and I haven’t been able to get it out
    It does smell good though!

2.2/5

June 17, 2020

Not what expected

I have super thick, naturally curly blonde hair. I got my hair done professionally to add more blonde, and I was told about this product. I tried it and was disappointed as there was no positive result on my hair. I found it made it really dry and tangled.

May 02, 2020

Not bad

This conditioner makes my hair soft, I’m not sure how well it corrects the tone but I also combined this with the shampoo. Smells amazing as well ! Definitely recommend

April 11, 2020

J’ai testé ce produit j’ai les cheveux blonde et je trouve que ce produit ne fonctionne pas vraiment il n’enlève pas les tont orange et jaune non désirer

March 31, 2020

Soft Hair

For a drug store brand shampoo, this one works pretty good. My hair always feels nice and soft once I'm done washing it. However, it is much more expensive than most drug store brands. It is good enough to use between colour appts though - if you can't get into your salon quick enough.

February 03, 2020
    Merton, United Kingdom

CONDITIONER

I have been using this for several weeks now.Great results it brings my hair salon beautiful.I use it with the shampoo.It was recommended by a friend.Great results every time.

December 21, 2019

highly recommend

this product is amazing. worth every penny. it makes your coppery colour hair a night bright blonde. use with the shampoo and your hair will be a cool blonde.

November 27, 2019

Perfect tone and Light conditioning

I absolutely love this product and make sure I’m always stocked with extras. My hair is thin and super oily but I have so much hair that it tangles just by looking at it. I’m always picky with conditioners and used to rotate heavily between various shampoos, and light and heavy conditioners and now it’s so nice to just have one.

The colour correction is amazing on this, with the shampoo it returned my light beige back to a cool tone weeks after visiting the salon and using the wrong shampoo. Definitely worth it.

October 24, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Recommended! Love it!

I have pure white, thick hair that yellows very quickly - particularly in the sun. Well, it used to until I started to use this product. I know that it is intended for blondes, but - for all those out there who actually like their white hair to be white - this is excellent for brightening and neutralizing white hair. I love it.