John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Shampoo Reviews
#141 in Shampoo

The volume boosting formula enhances hair’s natural volume, for fine hair that is naturally full and touchably soft.

Cleanse & prepare hair for full volume styles without weighing it down. Formulated with Air Silk Technology, the lightweight formula will leave your hair with natural volume & bouncy movement.

You may also like John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner, Conditioning Mist, and Hairspray.

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

This is an amazing product I have very fine and flat hair I've tried everything to get the volume I've been looking for. Well this shampoo with the conditioner and I've finally got the volume I was looking for. It don't make your hair feel Weighted down my hair was left feel soft and silky with loads of hight after blowdrying. I will definitely be making this my new shampoo.

February 18, 2021
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Volume

I have been trying not to wash my hair daily, this shampoo has helped. This shampoo is lightweight, lathers well so my scalp feels lovely & clean after use and my hair doesn’t feel weighed down or greasy.

February 10, 2021
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

I received this shampoo and I honestly can say it is the best I have used, it leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshing and has given it volume, I would highly recommend it

July 24, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

Yes please

I got this duo complimentary from HTC. At first I was skeptical because not all shampoo and conditioner works well for me. The first time I used this I saw and felt a drastic change, my scalp felt extremely clean, my hair felt light and it gave me the volume I needed. My hair was so soft I was amazed. I had no idea my curly hair could've felt so good.

June 27, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Makes my hair soft and bouncy!

My flat hair has always been a frustration to me. I have been using the JOHN FRIEDA Volume Lift Shampoo & Conditioner for more than a week. This conditioner feels so lightweight on my hair and I love how easy my hair is to manage after using it. The combination of this shampoo & conditioner has made my hair soft, manageable, and added the perfect amount of bounce and volume.

March 19, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Amazing

I have loved using these products! They really do the job they are made for. They smell amazing. One of the first things i noticed was how good of a lather you get from a small amount. It made my hair feel like i had just had some sort of contioning done at the salon. I have never not the first time had that feeling from an “at home” product. I noticed after a weeks use i did have more volume and my hair feels and looks amazing.