John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Shampoo Reviews
#36 in Shampoo

The volume boosting formula enhances hair’s natural volume, for fine hair that is naturally full and touchably soft.

Cleanse & prepare hair for full volume styles without weighing it down. Formulated with Air Silk Technology, the lightweight formula will leave your hair with natural volume & bouncy movement.

You may also like John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner, Conditioning Mist, and Hairspray.

February 09, 2021

Makes my fine hair pop

Made my fine hair easy to control made it look more fuller and like it had more body .smells great and makes my coloured hair look more alive . Fantastic product

February 09, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fantastic shampoo

I thought this product was amazing. My fine hair definitely needs a little boost sometimes, this shampoo was lightweight and really helped to give my hair some volume and movement. It had a pleasant smell, lathered well and I thought it was a great product. I plan to purchase more from this range.

February 08, 2021

Amazing!!

This was an absolute life saver as someone with limp and thin hair. It gave volumewhere it was needed and I didn't need to use too much product. The volume lasted the day too!

Really works

Made my hair feel really clean. Has a neutral smell, I wasn't expecting much as I've used volume products before but this really gave my hair a lift, used with the conditioner and spray my hair was soft with a lift at the route.

Amazing

Lovely smelling shampoo. Has definitely made a massive difference to my usually fine and flat hair. I don’t usually spend so much on shampoo but I could definitely be persuaded to buy this again

Blown away

This is my first time trying John Frieda and definitely won’t be my last. I love the light fresh fragrance it lets off when producing bubbles. The clear solution spread well so only a small amount was required to cover all my hair. It immediately feels luxurious and my hair fell in love right away. It rinsed out easily leaving fresh happy lock.

July 24, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

Yes please

I got this duo complimentary from HTC. At first I was skeptical because not all shampoo and conditioner works well for me. The first time I used this I saw and felt a drastic change, my scalp felt extremely clean, my hair felt light and it gave me the volume I needed. My hair was so soft I was amazed. I had no idea my curly hair could've felt so good.

June 27, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Makes my hair soft and bouncy!

My flat hair has always been a frustration to me. I have been using the JOHN FRIEDA Volume Lift Shampoo & Conditioner for more than a week. This conditioner feels so lightweight on my hair and I love how easy my hair is to manage after using it. The combination of this shampoo & conditioner has made my hair soft, manageable, and added the perfect amount of bounce and volume.

March 19, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Amazing

I have loved using these products! They really do the job they are made for. They smell amazing. One of the first things i noticed was how good of a lather you get from a small amount. It made my hair feel like i had just had some sort of contioning done at the salon. I have never not the first time had that feeling from an “at home” product. I noticed after a weeks use i did have more volume and my hair feels and looks amazing.