John Frieda Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème Reviews

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème is a lightweight crème that provides daily protection against frizz, either used on wet hair or for touch-ups, on dry hair throughout the day. The lightweight formula is specially designed for fine and frizzy hair. Try it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner.

Click here for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Effective But Use Sparingly

I don't often use serums as they tend to make my hair greasy but this one worked well making my hair smoother. Apply to ends rather than roots to avoid overloading the hair.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Amazing product

Easily applied to hair! Dont need a lot each time you use it. I only have short hair and a little 5p size was enough to cover the end of my hair. Used with the shampoo and conditioner so all worked well together

United Kingdom

A New Must-Have!

I am not really a big fan of the leave in conditioners. They always made my hair feel heavier and greasy so I didn't know what to expect from this smoothing creme. I've used this creme on towel dried hair, 2 pumps is enough for my hair, and blow dried my hair after half an hour. The result? Great! Usually I have so many fly-away hair on top of the frizz, everything was under control. My hair feels soft and definitely not weighed down and that feeling lasts for days which is great! I even tried it without using the conditioner and it still leaves the hair feeling silky smooth. Also, like all other products from the range, it smells so good! I'd highly recommend it!

2.8/5

United Kingdom

Smells nice, but did not do it for my hair

After using the shampoo and conditioner of the range, I was very excited to try the cream. I loved the packaging as I used to have one from them in a tube and found it harder to use that the pump version that this one is. I put it in damp hair, and was a fan of the texture and the scent of the cream, however, the result was not for me as I did not see much of an effect from the cream. That being said, I did find this range did not work for my hair as well as the original Frizz Ease range, so for someone with oilier hair or more fine hair it could be perfect.

East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

works as it should

used this in between washes when i needed to straighten or blow dry my hair. it gave an extra boost of fragrance. also stopped my hair frizzing in the heat. it certainly didnt weigh my hair down like some cremes. will probably be buying again.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Amazing go buy it quick

I was worried that using this would result in greasy looking hair and me having to wash it again. However nope this didn’t make my hair feel greasy and it really is weightless. My frizz was tamed and stayed this way until the next wash without having to reuse (having used the shampoo and conditioner too)
    This smells amazing too and the scent lasts to give you a just washed feeling. I always have to straighten my hair but this has helped towards me being able to skip this step. Highly recommend this if you want to cut down on heated products to tame your hair.

Northumberland, United Kingdom

Great product

I was abit unsure at first to try this because my hair is so fine but wow I love it I was worried it would make my hair greasy as I have experienced that with other products in the past but this product does exactly what it's ment to do my hair really smooth and it didn't leave a build up I have used it everyday and will defo carry on using it.

Hillingdon, United Kingdom

The way to no frizz

For someone with long thick hair, i suffer from a lot of frizz mainly after drying my hair with a hairdryer and the day after washing my hair.
    I was very excited to try this especially as it states it is lightweight and helps protect against frizz.
    I used this creme after using the weightless wonder shampoo and conditioner and found it was just what my hair needed. With this being a pump dispenser it allowed me to control how much of the product to use. I used about 4 pumps and applied this evenly through towel dried hair before blow drying. The creme felt very light and spread evenly without leaving any sticky residue. There was a lovely fragrance smell running through this and my hair smelt so nice.
    I found blow drying my hair much easier with this creme as my hair was really straight and felt lovely and light.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smoothing creme that does wonders

I have bleached hair with tendency to frizz. After using this creme my hair looks nice and fresh. No added weight! Finally I can have smooth nice hair. Smells lush too !

#gotitfree

Dudley, United Kingdom

Frizz Free

I have really long hair so i used three pumps of this and applied it with my fingers through my damp hair before blow-drying. The fragrance of the creme is gorgeous, light and fruity. I was very pleased as it was not greasy. It flattened the frizz and left my hair feeling soft and smooth.