Johnson And Johnson Character Band Aids Reviews
#66 in First Aid

July 12, 2017

Johnson And Johnson Character Band Aids

The Johnson And Johnson Character Band Aids are my favorite to buy! They have all my sons favorite characters and he gets so excited with each new box. Not only are the characters super cute with great designs- these are very good band aids. These last through days at the beach, splash pad or pool and are amazing quality. Worth every penny.

January 13, 2017

I have the hello kitty band aids and the star wars ones. They are adorable and do the job. I just wish they were more affordable. Really adorable band aids though.

2.7/5

January 13, 2017

I do prefer the cloth Band-Aids to the plastic. They do there job and keep the dirt out keeping the cut clean. My son loves them! When he is unhappy because of a scrape or cut it's nice to have a happy Band-Aid to help your child smile.

1.2/5

January 02, 2016

I bought these for my daughter and I guess my complaint is ,they don't stay on very well and the edges get turned up and icky, not great

November 05, 2015

These are wonderful for kids aren't they? A little girl forgets the pain and becomes a princess if you apply a Frozen bandaid, and a little boy automatically likes to transform himself into Batman. They're happy, and then so am I