Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion Reviews
#4 in Lotions

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Lotion is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

August 26, 2017

helps calm and get to sleep

i use this product myself for my sensitive skin. the scent is very calming to help wind down after a long and stressful day. its nice and light compared to other heavy scented products.

August 14, 2017

Soothes the little one

My nephew tends to get fussy when he knows he has to go to bed. We added this lotion into his bedtime routine and became much less fussy. I'm not sure if it's the scent or the lotion, but we would rub a thin layer onto his face at night before he had to go to sleep and it's almost like it triggers his sleepiness. He noticeably relaxes and goes into his sleepy state. It's a must have for all fussy babies!

July 17, 2017

WORKS AMAZING

I used this for my daughter when she was a baby and she went to bed so good. she didn't go to bed with out it she didn't like to sleep. it made her so relaxed and she smelled so fresh and good. she slept through the whole night when I used that cream and the shampoo/body wash. I highly recommend this to people that have babies that don't sleep that well. bathe them at night with this and put cream on them and they will sleep like a baby ( like they are suppose to)

July 12, 2017

Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion

Using the Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is a truly effective way to soothe and calm a baby at night, the lavender scent is absolutely beautiful, soothing and effective in reducing stress. The perfect consistency to put all over babies skin and then put on some comfortable jammies. I still use this for my three year old when he is restless at night or not feeling well and it always manages to put him right to sleep. The smell is seriously so amazing that I use the lotion myself at night and often the body wash in this scent.

July 07, 2017

Best ever

This Product is a must have in my house, I have 3 kids ages 10, 5, and 1 and they all use this at times to help them settle at night, and it works really well. My 1 year old has used it every night since she has been 4 weeks old.. Price is great, quality is amazing.

July 02, 2017

Bedtime lotion

This bedtime lotion smells amazing. I just love putting this on my toddler after bath, putting some soft pjs on him and cuddling him to sleep. It has such a soothing and calming lavender scent, I can't get enough of it. Pairs amazing with the soap as well.

July 02, 2017

Favourite Baby Lotion

I love this johnsons baby bedtime lotion. The smell is amazing ! It has lavender in it so it's soothing and calming . I love it for myself because of the scent alone . I have a bottle on my dresser right now . It's a medium thick lotion that's not sticky , tacky or greasy . It absorbs into the skin immediately . I always buy this for any new mothers .

June 30, 2017
    California, United States

I would definetly recommend

I highly recommend this product not only does it smell good but it seems to help the baby sleep when using this. My mom would use this when my brother was younger and he'd fall asleep right after days she didn't use this at night he'd cry and be fussy. This seemed to help him relax and sleep calmer. I highly reccomened to someone with a fussy baby.

June 15, 2017

Definitely a baby go to

This lotion is definitely a must have if you have a baby. I have used it with my older kids and now with my 3 weeks old son. The lotion is super hydrating yet gentle enough for a newborn's sensitive skin. It leaves my baby's skin smooth and smelling scrumptious after his bath. Will definitely keep buying and highly recommend it.

June 15, 2017

As a mother of 3 we use many different products!!!

johnsons has been my life saver my son had very dry skin and johnsons baby cream was the only cream to give moisture back to his dry skin