JOHNSON’S® Calming Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Calming  Shampoo is a gentle, calming, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh. This baby shampoo with NATURALCALM® aromas soothes baby before bedtime.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

March 28, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Baby

I have 5 boys and this is my all time favorite shampoo. I always have calming baby shampoo, body washing and lotion in my bathroom. I have used it on all my boys when they were babies. After a long playful day and jumping in the bath they had no problems going to sleep. The smell is amazing also. I would recommend to everyone

March 26, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Really works to calm baby.

I first learned about this when my god son wasn't sleeping well. It worked for him( and his parents) great. Then when I had my grandson I used this every night as a soothing spa bath for him and it was wonderful. He seemed to be so relaxed that he slept a little longer after. There was a noticable difference in when we used and didn't use it.

December 19, 2019

it works

it make my daughter hair feel so soft and clean. I love how it isn't drying on her scalp. It is has a nice smell. i would recommend this everyone. i would buy it again

December 19, 2019
    United Kingdom

So good that my babies now in there teens still use it

When my son was 3 I switched up some products and he got eczema. When I visited the gp he asked if had changed anything recently. So I explained about using my normal shampoo and shower gel etc. He asked what I was using before that and I told him the johnsons baby range. He said to switch back, which I did thankfully his skin got back to normal within a month. We as a family use the whole Johnson’s range.

October 22, 2019

Love this product

Been using this on my kids for years. My kids love it. Has a great scent as well.
    Love the fact that it's tear free as well. They love to wash their hair with this product

October 01, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

MY CHILDREN LOVE THIS, BUY ALL THE TIME

I ALWAYS USE THIS PRODUCT. IT MAKES A GREAT AMOUNT OF BUBBLES FOR THE KIDS TO PLAY IN, IT SMELLS GREAT AND IT HELPS RELAXES THEM FOR BED TIME. COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER ALL-IN-ONE PRODUCT!!

August 28, 2019
    United States

sleep better

We use this shampoo on our 8 year old grandson he has a few medical problems to me this helps on relaxing him..wouldn't use any other shampoo this is the best for us.

August 27, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Love this stuff!!!

I've been using this stuff since my oldest kids were babies. I still use it on my 8 month old a.d it has always done exactly what it says. I love the smell and the relaxing aroma of it.

August 09, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fab baby/toddler must have

Love the smell, it works really well on my toddlers unruly hair and I would recommend it to any mums with babies and toddlers. It's a good price but better when it's on offer.

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Lavendar scence

I been using this shampoo and body wash for four years I used since my daughter was a new born its delicate with babies skin and does not irritate eyes she its four but I used this still it keep her relax after shower and ready for bed. I recommend it