Johnson's Natural Head-To-Toe Foaming Baby Wash Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Combines 98% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently cleanse delicate skin and hair to pure baby softness. Simply made to our Best For  Standard, this no more tears formula baby wash is as gentle to the eyes as pure water and contains our allerfree fragrance. Clinically proven mild, it's designed gentle enough for newborns. For more information, please visit http://www.johnsonsbaby.com.

January 24, 2017

I love the scent of this - like a really light coconut smell. It's natural which makes me feel confident using it for my kids. I just wish it was sold in a larger format as the small bottle doesn't last long with 2 kids.

January 07, 2017

Natural is best in our home. We try to use as natural products as we can. This foaming baby wash has been a staple in our bathtime routine for the past year and we will continue to use this until our daughters hair grows a little longer and will need some "big girl shampoo"

The smell isn't the nicest, we finish her bath of with some lotion and she smells wonderful

October 25, 2016

When I was choosing what body and hair wash I would use for my children there were three things that were of interest to me. I wanted to know whether the product had mostly natural ingredients, whether I felt my children were truly cleaner after using it and whether it was affordable. I have been using Johnson's Natural Head-To-Toe wash for years now and I truly think it is the best quality baby wash for the best value. It has a soft baby smell that is not overwhelming like many baby products can be and it leaves my children's hair clean and soft. Although there are surely products that have more natural or organic ingredients - as a stay at home mother I could not fathom spending close to $20 each time I needed more baby wash. I thoroughly enjoy this baby wash and would recommend it to any mother who wanted a more natural bath product that will not break the bank.

October 20, 2016

I bought this product but did not like it on my kids
    I didn't like the scent of the soap nor found it to overly effective. I like nice clean smelling products

October 11, 2016

J`aime beaucoup l`odeur de ce nettoyant pour bébé. Belle petite mousse. Parcontre, j`aime moins le gel, mais une fois sur la peau il mousse quand meme . Un bon produit à essayer

September 16, 2016

I love the Johnson and Johnson Head to Toe Foaming Wash. I like that it is tear free and that I can use one product for hair and body. My child loves that it is foaming so it helps getting him washed.

January 30, 2016

I have used the Johnson's Natural Head-To-Toe Foaming body wash for my baby. I like that it's a tear free product. It's a good product. Leaves my baby skin feeling clean and smooth.

January 29, 2016

I used this when my kids were born. Very gentle wash and the smell is very soft. Loved the soft smell.

2.0/5

October 01, 2015

I usually like all johnsons products but sadly not this one. Left a rash and did not like the smell s lot.

August 19, 2015

This is a great baby wash because it's incredibly gentle. A few families I've worked for have used it, and I've never seen any rashes or irritated skin on the kids that use it. It's very gentle, smells good, and the kids also love the fact that it's nice and foamy. Another great product from Johnson and Johnson!