Prestige Item
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo Reviews

May 16, 2020

I wouldn't buy this purple shampoo again.

Joico products tend to be the go to at my salon and since my hair has been blonde for 3+ years I decided I would give this a try. If you're looking for something to drastically reduced the brassyness it may do for you what it did not for myself, I tried this on wet hair, and dry hair and both ways I found it did very little in general. If you're someone that gets your hair tonesld regularly this could help in between, just relying on it won't give you the platinum results you're most likely hoping for.

May 02, 2020

Great for blondes coloured hair ! Under $30 bucks

To keep your blonde 👱‍♀️ colored hair looking it's best use Joico Purple Shampoo! Under $30 dollars. Can get Joico at Shoppers Drug Mart . Don't have to buy at your salon ! I use once a week , to keep my blonde foils looking freshly colored longer ! I recommend this product!

May 02, 2020

Would buy again

Aaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg product. Definitely would buy again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 01, 2020

Best purple shampoo there is!! I would 100% buy again

I was looking for something in stock at the store as I needed to get the brassiness out of my hair after coloring it at home. I read reviews and decided to try this as a quick fix. I was pressed for time so I put it on my dry hair for about 10-15 minutes. I could definitely see results with just that short time! As a lot of the comments said, it really did dry my hair but I used a hydrating conditioner. I'll use it again so I can leave it on my hair longer, but I'm definitely satisfied. I've used other, more expensive brands before and I didn't notice as quick of a result. I'd definitely buy it again!

March 04, 2020

Brass be gone

I enjoyed this purple shampoo. It didn’t dry out my hair like most purple shampoos. Shampoo, lather, sit for a least 5 minutes then rise. Doesn’t turn hair purple. What it did do was remove the brass of my hair and left with shiny platinum blonde.

October 25, 2019

I’m in love with purple

Joico Colour Balance Purple is my favourite of all time to balance out brassiness and yellowing when I’m dying my hair blonde. Absolutely highly recommend this product. There simply is nothing to compare this to. I’m in love with purple again. Joico has this one right in the pocket. Well worth the price when the product is so effective and lasts a long time.

October 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing

I love this product line. The purple shampoo is great for ladies with dyed hair. I alternate with other joico shampoos and conditioners. Definitely recommend.

October 01, 2019

Great Option for Blonde hair

It was recommended to me and I decided to give a try. It is a nice shampoo to take care of my balayage blonde hair. I usually leave it for 5 to 10 min to get the most out of it. It really works. I suspended once, and when I returned to it, people around me asked if I had dye my hair. My color woke up.

2.8/5

September 16, 2019

Yellow to cool blonde in no time

The product did what it needed to do but it did leave a weird film on my hair. If you don’t use the right conditioner with the shampoo then it can dry out your hair. The perk of this product is that it did a really good job to tone out all the yellow

July 23, 2019

Definitely works!

This shampoo makes a noticeable difference to my hair colour ! It's quite moisturizing and smells nice. Using it along with the conditioner is a pretty good combo. I make sure to use it once a week