Joico Color Endure Shampoo Reviews
#244 in Shampoo

October 11, 2018

Best shampoo for my colour & curls

I have super curly hair that I like to have coloured. My hair was dry and frizzy until I found this product. The shampoo (and conditioner) really guard the colour and my hair looks shiny & healthy. It has a very light, not over powering scent. It is also sulphate free which is great for anyone with allergies to this.

July 26, 2018

fav shampoo!

Got this shampoo after colouring my hair for the first time and absolutely loved it. Somewhat pricey but it's definitely worth it and a little goes a long way.

May 11, 2018

This is a great product to buy!

I have used many different shampoos and conditioners but after my teenage son started buying this and I tried it... I was sold! We all use it in our household now and love the scent and smoothness it leaves our hair feeling.

Doesn't leave a residue and doesn't take much to work up a nice lather.
    My teens love that we use this great name brand product in our home!

March 08, 2018

Great value that doesn't dry out your hair

I used to buy cheap drugstore shampoo because I didn't realize what the difference was between cheap and salon shampoos. I get Joico on sale at a local salon. While the price is higher, I find because the quality is higher, you don't use as much and the large bottle lasts me almost a year with near daily use. My hair is a lot less dry and frizzy after switching to Joico

February 23, 2018

Preserves color and SULFATE FREE!

This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used for my color treated hair. It helps preserve my hair color, doesn't weigh my hair down, and it makes it look shiny and healthy! I am very happy with this shampoo. It definitely does not strip my hair. The lack of sulfates means that the normal healthy hair oils remain, and your hair does feel different after washing. This is ultimately a positive thing.

February 18, 2018

Surtout le orange

Vu que c'est le seul shampoing pour les cheveux roux, c'est sur que je le recommande pour garder la couleur vibrante. Lave bien et ne tache pas vraiment ^^

October 07, 2017

Best color saving shampoo i've bought.

Joico is the best brand ive tried yet for my colored hair. It helped my color last an extra month. The smell was beautiful and lasted a nice while in my hair. Definetly worth the extra few dollars and it lasts for a long time too. This is one of my favorite products.

September 26, 2017

Awesome shampoo

I use this shampoo all the time! It keeps my blonde colour nice and bright and vibrant in between colourings. I think it helps to avoid the brassiness that can occur in between getting your hair done. Also keeps my hair nice and soft.

January 14, 2017

This Joico Color Endure shampoo was recommended to me by my hair stylist to keep my blonde hair from getting that brassy yellow color and to add a purple tint to my hair. I use this shampoo twice a week (which is every time i was my hair) and it has proven to do both. I also find that it also lightens my dark roots, which is awesome so that I don't have to visit the hair dressers as much. I get many compliments on my hair color, and I enjoy the freedom of not worrying about touching up my roots.

October 21, 2016

I love this shampoo. Not only is it reasonable to buy, it smells great, does not dull my color or dry out my hair. It also extends the longevity of my hair color.