Prestige Item
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield Reviews

TO GUARD AGAINST THERMAL & UV DAMAGE
A true damage defense hero against the harsh effects of daily styling and exposure to UV and environmental pollution—helps prevent damage and guards against color fade for beautiful, vibrant, healthy-looking hair. Used prior to styling, hair is fortified inside and out.

You may also like: Defy Damage Protective ShampooDefy Damage Protective ConditionerDefy Damage Protective Masque

Saskatchewan, Canada

It can't hurt!!

I have been using this protective spray during this summer heat, along with the other products in this line. It protects hair from the hot sun. It doesn't weigh down fine hair and seems to be effective as my hair color is staying perfect and my hair isn't drying out from the heat. Useful for another degree of protection for your hair! #gotitfreechickadvisor

Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield

I was definetly excited to try this product as I have used this brand before and absolutely loved it. This product is safe for color treated hair, which is always a bonus! I bleach my hair twice a year to get a gray hair look and love to tan outside so my hair is quite damaged! I have no complaint on this product, the scent is great, doesn't weigh my hair down (lightweight) and my hair feel smooth and silky throughout the day! Would def recommend!

August 07, 2019

Un beau complément à la gamme

Avec mes cheveux fins et colorés, ce soin protecteur offre tout ce que je recherche pour protéger mes cheveux. Comme le reste de la gamme, l'odeur est sublime. J'adore!

Really useful

I love that this product helps with environmental pollution. Since I live in a big city, I usually use face masks that combat the effects but I never thought to give my hair the same attention. Smells amazing and really works to help hair.

August 07, 2019

Great leave in treatment!

Doesnt make my hair greasy or weigh it down! Has a nice light scent, and made a huge difference in the health of my hair even after only one use, and my hair is bleached blonde!

Best product in the set

I tried this one two ways. The first one was right out of the shower and then let it air dry and then right before blow drying it. Both ways my hair felt so smooth and silky. I was happy with the texture and the look of my hair. The smell like the rest of the set is the best and my fav part. NO FRIZZ Yay

August 07, 2019

Smells amazing and super effective!

I love the smell of this product so much!! I have very frizzy and thick hair so I definitely need a product that really helps protect against the heat. This seems to do the trick as after straightening my hair is smooth and less frizzy than usual. This protective shield also feels super lightweight against my hair which is super nice! Definitely really liking this product so far :)

Fantastic!

I thoroughly enjoyed using this heat protector! I put it on my hair before straightening and curling. It smelled really nice and helped keep my hair shiny, protected, and safe from the heat tools that I was using. It’s a great product to keep on hand for quick hair touch ups if you are the type of person that carries around those mini straighteners in your purse to touch up your bangs etc. and also great to bring along on trips because it’s the perfect travel friendly size!

Loved this heat protectant

Joico has always been a favourite product of mine. This heat protectant smells amazing and it works wonderfully. I used it everyday for two weeks and my hair was less frizzy after blow drying. It’s definitely a product I would purchase.

really good product

Out of all the Joico Defy Damage products I liked this one the most. I used it when I was tanning at the beach and I felt like it protected my hair from the sun. Really good product if you're out in the sun for the whole day.