Prestige Item
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield Reviews

TO GUARD AGAINST THERMAL & UV DAMAGE
A true damage defense hero against the harsh effects of daily styling and exposure to UV and environmental pollution—helps prevent damage and guards against color fade for beautiful, vibrant, healthy-looking hair. Used prior to styling, hair is fortified inside and out.

You may also like: Defy Damage Protective ShampooDefy Damage Protective ConditionerDefy Damage Protective Masque

Love

J'adore encore :) Je le mets avant le sèche cheveux et le fer plat , et mes cheveux sont doux et soyeux j'ai remarqué qu'ils sont moins cassé et fourchu au pointe .Vraiment je l'adore et le conseille fortement si vous êtes comme moi et utilisé beaucoup le séchoir et le fer plat vous aller adoré.

So/So

While the other products in this line really irritated my scalp - I did try this just on the ends of my hair and it was fine - I'm hesitant to use this line because of how my skin reacted to it, and I may try again - Joico is a really great hair care line so don't just take my word for it - this could totally work for you!

Great barrier

I often try and find protective products as I style my hair with heat each day. This product was easy to apply, seemed to work from root to tips with ease. It also smelled great and seemed to leave a nice shiny coat after heat was applied!

August 20, 2019

Great smell and effective!

I heat style my hair daily so it is imperative that I protect my hair before using any styling tools. This one is a good option to incorporate into my current arsenal of products. The smell is very pleasant, which is a nice bonus. I am curious to see if there will be product build up after regular use.

Best Heat Protector

I absolutely love this product! I am someone who travels a lot and am always looking for the best travel-sized products. Since I style my hair a lot with heat, I am always looking for a product I can use to protect my hair and take with me easily when I travel. This product works awesome for that and does a great job protecting my hair when I use heat on it. It smells good and I would definately buy this product again. Recommend for anyone who travels and needs a product that protects their hair from heat!

August 15, 2019

Great finishing touch

I love a good leave-in treatment and the joico defy damage and protective shield was no exception. I added a few pumps to my towel dried hair before drying. It helped protect my hair and leave it soft and silky. I think a treatment like this is the best bang for your buck. #gotitfree #defydamage

August 14, 2019

Very nice shield!

I used this right out before curling my hair for a few days now and have noticed a difference! It feels like there is a shiny shield on my hair and I think it is helping it not get so damaged

August 14, 2019

Love the design

I really love the design of this mask—it’s easier to control usage of the product.i use it before styling my hair and it makes my hair feel much better

August 13, 2019

I always use a heat sheild on my hair while styling

I always use a protective shield while styling because I know how damaging heat is to already damaged balayage hair. This worked perfectly and made my hair silky smooth, this also wasn’t heavy or weighed my hair down which was great!

I got this product for free to try but my opinion is my own.

August 13, 2019

Best protective shield I've used!

I just started using protective shields and this is my favorite one so far, I've used about 7 different kinds and this one works the best for the price range. I highly recommend using the entire Joico Defy Damange line for ALL hair types, it's incredible.