Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Gelee Masque Reviews

A unique gelée treatment, powerful enough to create a wave of healthy hydration without overpowering delicate strands. Hydrating Gelée Masque is the ultimate, light weight, thirst-quencher for fine, dry, parched hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 13, 2020

It’s ok, not necessary to the line

I used this mask instead of conditioner during a wash and didn’t notice much difference compared to using using shampoo and conditioner alone. If any product could be cut out of the line it would be this mask. That being said it does moisturize without weighing the hair down. My hair was smooth and shiny after use.

California, United States

Great leave in mask for my hair!

I love to use this leave in mask for my hair because it makes it smoother and reduces my split ends. I use this after using the shampoo and conditioner from Joico Hydrosplash

Pretty nice mask

I received this product free for review purposes from chickadvisor. I have to say it’s a nice hydrating mask and great to use a couple times a week for added smoothness and moisture. Gives me more of a bouncy wave which I enjoy and I can allow my hair to dry on its own. Worth trying out!

Masque hydratant

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer les produit de Joico ! J’ai utiliser le masque pour les cheveux sous la douche en le laissant agire environ 5 minutes sur mes cheveux! La texture est vraiment en gelée j’ai bien aimer ça il se travail bien à l’application ! Même chose pour le rinçage ! La senteur n’es pas mal du tout ! J’ai vraiment aimer se produit car il a rendu mon cheveux vraiment lisse au toucher ! Merci à joico et à chickadvisor pour les bon produit

February 13, 2020

Effective and a time saver!

This mask is a heavier, more hydrating version of the conditioner in the same collection, and is meant to be used once or twice weekly. I love it! It’s deeply nourishing and makes my hair so shiny and smooth! Love that I don’t have to bother with time-consuming homemade treatments; I just leave it in for 5 minutes, rinse out and I’m good to go! <3
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

Loved it

This product is amazing! The wait time is only 5 minutes, so It can be used all the time. It is super hydrating and left my hair silky smooth with no frizz and my fine hair wasn’t weighted down. I found the smell a little strong for me but it doesn’t linger. It is not a bad smell by any means, it was just a little strong and I am not sensitive to smells. I received the product for free as part of the product review club

February 13, 2020

A nice treat for my hair

I have tried this product twice. Since the directions in the packaging was not as clear, I had tries it two different ways. First was after shampoo and then second was before shampoo.

It is a gel masque, which is new to me. The texture of gel is very light and not very greasy. I left it on my hair for 15 minutes both times.

When used after shampoo, It rinsed very well, my hair felt very light and more manageable. It felt very soft and quite shiny.

When used before shampoo, I really didn't see a whole lot of difference other than my hair felt softer when I used the masque after shampooing.

So I think if you use it after shampooing, the masque gives a longer lasting effect and hydration.

I received this product for free as part of the ProductcReview club

Hydrating!

I sectioned my hair and applied a dime size amount of this masque as I went. Consistency was also creamy but definitely on the thicker side. I decided to treat it as a deep conditioner and sat under my hooded steamer for about 15mins so I can really get all the benefits. After rinsing my curls felt so lightweight and soft. My curls were moisturized and hydrated.

February 12, 2020

If you're looking for a light masque you've found it!

This was a nice lightly textured masque that was gifted to me in exchange for review. I found the scent on this to be a bit stronger than I like but if perfumes are not an issue for you then this will be great for you. The masque was not as deeply moisturizing as I had hoped and I would likely use it more for conditioner than a deeply hydrating treatment. I think this would be ideal for someone with thinner hair rather than medium.

February 12, 2020

I enjoy a good hair masque!

I like the ease of use of this mask. Simply just apply in the shower and wait five minutes and then rinse. Only downside is that it can only be done on long shower days because of the extra five minute wait time. But for the hydration it provides, it's a fair compromise. I did notice that my frizz was less noticeable and my hair was tangle free after using this mask.
    This product was sent to me for free by ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.