Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Hydrator Intense Treatment Reviews

Intense hydrator is a nourishing treatment offering immediate hydration to hair that desperately needs to quench its thirst.

Replenishes lost moisture in dry, damaged hair
Boosts shine
Softens hair

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Shampoo and JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Conditioner

September 30, 2020

Amazing deep conditioning mask!

I got this product to try for free from the chickadvisor product review club. I love this mask and will continue to use it weekly in place of the reconstructing conditioner. I like to leave it on longer than the suggested time.. usually closer to 20-30 minutes. It makes my hair so soft and healthy that I can't keep my fingers out of it! I also feel like using this mask with the shampoo and conditioner routine has decreased the amount of tangles in my long hair which I believe has prevented breakage. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who is suffering from damage!

September 29, 2020

Reconstructs Damaged Hair & Smells AMAZING

The K-Pack Reconstructing Treatment from Joico is my new favourite Hair Treatment because it actually works and has made my hair look amazing! It helps to smooth and revitalize dead-looking, frazzled and frizzy hair without weighing hair down or leaving it looking oily/ greasy.

It has a nice thick and luxurious formula that coats the hair well and still spreads very easily. When compared to the Shampoo and the Conditioner, this Treatment has my favourite scent. The other ones still smell nice but the Treatment smells phenomenal!!

I like to use the Conditioner from this line on a more regular basis and then I will use this Treatment every 5 or 6 washes. I find that my fine hair gets weighed down if I use both at the same time

I am thrilled that I was able to try this Reconstructing line through ChickAdvisor! I absolutely love it and will definitely be switching to it from my regular Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment.

September 28, 2020

My hair is hydrated and shinny!

I received it from ChickAdvisor FOR FREE :) and I love it! It smells really good and my hair gets very hydrated! I am also using the shampoo and the conditioner from this line. I most than recommend it!

September 28, 2020

Even my husband loved it !

Both my husband and I have dry curly hair, so we tend to use the same products. The mask worked its miracles in less than ten minutes. I made sure to massage it well into my hair to get the best outcome. Once I rinsed it out in the shower I wasn’t sure this product was for me until my hair dried. This product left my hair so shiny ! And the scent it great too

September 27, 2020

So soft

I used this intense hydrator after the conditioner and it brought my hair to a whole other level. It was super easy to brush through which is usually not the case with my thick wavy hair!

2.0/5

Didn't recognize a difference

This product didn't work as expected. I thought it would give great shine, but I didn't get that experience. My ends are a bit damaged and this product didn't improve or rectify the damage. I don't think its a great product for curly girls with thick hair.

September 26, 2020

If you want a quick fix that lasts for days - this is it!

Yes yes and all of the yessss. This intense treatment does exactly what it says on the bottle! I use this 2-3 times a week to help my hair come back to life. It genuinely hydrates my long-dry-ratty hair back into its thick gorgeous self! It makes me want to reply to messages with "new hair, who dis?!" Because it works so well. Trust me, the K-PAC is EVERYTHING (and more). The smell is spot on and it's so easy and refreshing to use. A transformation for a fair price. Would highly recommend!

Loooved

Smells so good! Ive only used it a couple times and already my hair seems healthier! Its so shiny and smooth! My only downside is that it contains parabens and phthlates and i prefer my products to be free of these.

September 24, 2020

Intense

I was expecting something very thick and rich, but it wasn't. It also never weighed my hair down and I have alot of hair that's fine. I really liked the way it smelt and th way it left my hair light and flowing and shiny. #gotitfree

September 22, 2020

Très pratique

Super produit qui traite nos cheveux aux petits oignons ! Il aide les cheveux en leur procurant une hydratation profonde et une santé remarquable. En plus, il sent tellement bon !