Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Hydrator Intense Treatment Reviews

Intense hydrator is a nourishing treatment offering immediate hydration to hair that desperately needs to quench its thirst.

Replenishes lost moisture in dry, damaged hair
Boosts shine
Softens hair

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Shampoo and JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Conditioner

October 16, 2020

Love!

I love this product an will buy more when I run out. I love the smell and creamy texture. I only had to use a small amount and it lathers really well. My hair is soft when I rinse the shampoo out. My hair feels and looks healthier since using.

October 15, 2020

JOICO K-PAK HYDRATOR INTENSE TREATMENT

I enjoyed this product, immensely. After getting rid of my dry and damaged hair, I am definitely more conscious of the products I use and maintaining moisture. This is a perfect, as a weekly treatment. It left my hair soft and smelling great. 8/10

October 12, 2020

Great!

I quite enjoyed this shampoo, it smells great kind of like a salon. It lathers very nicely and my hair feels very clean after. The packaging of also quite nice!

Updated On: October 12, 2020

This product confused me a little. Is it a conditioner? Is it a hair mask? Who knows! All I know is this it’s very hydrating and I quite like it! Just not sure I need both this and the conditioner at the same time.

October 11, 2020

A treatment to keep damaged hair in check!

I received Joico's K-Pak Hydrator Intense Treatment from ChickAdvisor to test out. Joico has always been a brand that I've trusted and used over the years. This product is no exception.

Let's start with the packaging. It's sleek, ergonomic, and prestigious. Who doesn't love a classic gold and white design?!

The formula is so luxurious and thick. It coats the hair easily and has a super inviting smell. Now that we are heading in to cooler weather and sweater season is approaching, I was in the market for a hair treatment to help with my dry damaged hair. I have used it twice since I have received it and I am super impressed with the results. My hair is manageable, softer, hydrated and no static after pulling my sweaters over my head!

I have now scheduled these treatments in to my weekly routine and will continue through the winter. After seeing results after so little time I am excited to see what continued use will do.

I will be recommending this product to family and friends and will be looking to purchase after this bottle has finished.

Bravo Joico!

October 10, 2020

Amazing products

I was so excited when I received these free products to try out. It's not the first time I've used Joico products but I didn't try the K-pak Intense Hyrator Before. Firstly, I want to say the packaging was so nice. Gold and white. And they sent full size items! I have very dry damaged hair so I love products that repair my hair. This product claims to replenish moisture, boost shine, make hair softer, seal the cuticle, and improve manageability and elasticity. My hair definitely softer and more manageable. However, I have only used it about 2 times. It's a nice consistency and it doesn't have a strong smell for those who are sensitive to smells. It's also a pretty large size so it's a good value as well. I am enjoying it so far and look forward to seeing continued improvement with more use.

October 08, 2020

Feels great, I would definitely buy again

I wasn’t sure about this product once I opened it and took a whiff , it has a very STRONG perfume scent while it is in the bottle , but actually smells really nice once it is in your hair and the scent doesn’t stick to my hair

October 07, 2020

I like

I like me a shampoo that smells good and this one did nit disappoint! I liKe that it kinda tames my fizzy hair everytime I use it and my hair is thick and fizzy.. I also like the fact that it doesn’t contain paraben.

October 06, 2020

I would buy this product again

I would get this product again since it has helped my hair alot! Being a stylist and trying all kinds of colours and styles my hair became really damaged.. trying to find something was hard until i tried this product and gave my hair life again!!

October 06, 2020

Such a good hydration pick me up!

I #gotit free to try out through ChickAdvisor. I am a frequent user of hydration products for my thick, dry hair. I absolutely love this treatement, it left my hair so smooth, healthy, and shiny, I didn't even have to do any styling to it after air drying! I would definitely recommend!

October 05, 2020

Nice product

This is one of my all time favourite brands. I received it a while ago from a girlfriend and finally trying it out. It is really nice to use. It is affordable and does the job. Recommend it!